BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hmm ... I might try it (:

AJ Alexander (aka: Bubbles)
Weight Loss Editor

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I can't tell the difference in decaf either. It's funny that I am so sensitive to tasting the difference in other beverages but coffee is just coffee to me!

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Good Morning Coffee Friends smile

I woke up this morning at 5:20am, to the sound of Irish folk music. Apparently, my neighbors had an all night party, and fell asleep in their backyard, leaving their music on.

The music was low enough though, that at first I thought I was dreaming it smile It was cool, cuz I like to be up early anyway.

I started off my morning with a cafe mocha, and then brewed a pot of Orange Teeccino. I add a wee bit of baking cocoa to it because I love chocolate and orange together.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I have some things I have to do for my elderly mom and aunt, but I'm hoping to have some reading time on my patio later this afternoon. Maybe my neighbors will still be playing their Irish folk music wink

Last edited by Deanna - New Age; 05/30/15 07:27 AM.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I had a hard night last night. I fell asleep on the couch and awoke at 1 am to some hellacious bloodcurdling screaming right outside my window in the alley. I was so petrified I couldn't eve get to my phone. Then the screaming came around the front of the house and it sounded like it was right on my porch and the screamer was also at this point yelling, "F U b....!" In the morning I went out and there wasn't any blood or sign of struggle or anything. But something was definitely going on. I went to the police station and asked that they do a patrol because I have had other things happening on the side of the house in the last couple of months. I tried to nap today but it was pretty much impossible.

Last edited by daisybun; 05/30/15 03:33 PM.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Oh Yikes Daisybun! That is so freakin' scary! I hope they beef up patrol for you. Sleepless nights make for difficult days. frown

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger

I have started off my day with the herbal coffee, Teeccino, the peppermint mocha flavor. I added a spoon of baking cocoa, creamer, and even another drop of peppermint (I like it really minty).

I'm up early, so the house is quiet, and I can get to some writing. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

#Teeccino #LoveMyMornings laugh

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger

And happy Monday.

One of my favorite times of the day is sipping coffee in the early morning hours, on my patio. And this time of year, it's always so lovely to do that.

This morning's blend will be coffee with baking cocoa and sweet cream coffee creamer.

Have a wonderful day!

Deanna Joseph

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I had coffee perking as I awoke. That is always good. I got an earlier start to my day than I thought I would.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Originally Posted By daisybun
I had coffee perking as I awoke. That is always good. I got an earlier start to my day than I thought I would.

I've put a fun coffee pot on my wish list - one that I can program to start up in the morning so I wake to the amazing aroma of coffee smile

This morning is a peppermint mocha morning. I am now off to journal before my family wakes smile

I hope everyone has an amazing Friday!!

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Good Morning Coffee Friends laugh

This morning's cafe' mocha is helping me organize my day. Off to the Farmer's market in a bit, then I'm babysitting my mom and aunt while their caregiver runs some personal errands.

It's sprinkling a wee bit here today, so I hope the Farmer's market still has its vendors - I really need my fresh arugula laugh

Have a great day!

Deanna Joseph

Page 2 of 28 1 2 3 4 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.