Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
We are co-creators in every moment.

We unconsciously co-create when we make choices without thinking about them. These are habits that don't necessarily serve us, and usually don't allow us to experience our divinity.

We consciously co-create when we think about our choices. This is having presence, and as we experience our divinity through our experiences, having presence feels way better than reacting out of old habits.

Consciously co-creating allows us to have a brighter, more loving experience.

What will you do today to consciously co-create your day?

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Today I have to look after my elderly mom and aunt for a couple of hours. I've gone many, many days without having a break for myself, and am greatly desiring that right now. So, rather than be frustrated that my me-time is once again being postponed, I decided to make the best of this.

I will make the conscious choice to remember that I'm actually doing this because I love them, and want to honor whatever time we have left.

We can watch a movie together, and that will bring them such great joy. It's such a little thing to spend time with them - and brings them such happiness.

I will also consciously organize my day tomorrow to include things that are important to me.

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Consciously co-creating our day means we put thought into how we want our day to go, rather than getting swept along with other things.

And even when we HAVE to do something we may not want to, when we are conscious co-creators, we simply choose HOW we will do that thing we have to do. We always have a choice.

Today I have a lot more freedom smile But I do realize that when I have a day to myself, it's just as important to consciously co-create, because sometimes I get sidetracked, and end up being so unproductive.

I have an ebook that is so close to being finished - so my goal for today is to focus on getting another chapter in that book done. Because as I lay in bed tonight thinking about how my day went, it would feel amazing to think about having written more.

How will you consciously co-create your day?

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I have a lot of self imposed to-do's. I'm trying to figure out how to fit it all in AND be successful.

It seems that I've mentally set my daily goal to be in a positive state of mind. It's a daily ritual for me. Kind of like being on auto-pilot.

It's what I do AFTER my Hour of Power has been completed that I need to consciously co-create the REST of the day.

And I understand where you are. I am a caregiver to my elderly relatives as well. And I work hard to push thoughts out of my head of all the things I should or have to while taking care of them. Im focusing on their needs and making them smile.

Today, I will work on developing curriculum that I can market to homeschool families.

Last edited by Alice - Weight Loss; 06/01/15 02:58 AM.

AJ Alexander (aka: Bubbles)
Weight Loss Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Good Morning Alice smile I used to homeschool my kids. Those were good days laugh

Today my list includes prepping some marketing material because I'm going to a networking event this Friday.

Looking in on the relatives (paying their space rent).

I have an "hour of power" in the mornings too laugh I meditate, journal, and then rebound. It gives me a good start, but I also have to remember to choose my thoughts wisely smile

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
So I have a super busy day, and a couple of things that really, really need to get done.

So for today I will make choices that bring me happiness.

I have to take my mom to the doctor - I will enjoy our time together. Maybe talk about the movie, "The Life of Pi."

I have two readings to do. When I get home I'll set the tone in my home - (clean off my dining room table) music, candles, and do those readings. My clients will appreciate it, and it'll make me happy too.

Deanna Joseph

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I've got a lot of things to do -- however I'm going to throw my daybook on the floor and just go do what I want. I've been the puppet of time and waiting for much too long.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Originally Posted By daisybun
I've got a lot of things to do -- however I'm going to throw my daybook on the floor and just go do what I want. I've been the puppet of time and waiting for much too long.

Then that sounds like a good idea Daisybun smile I've spent too much time waiting too, and it's just not as fun as doing.

I'm happy because today, though it's busy, is filled with things I want to be doing. Coffee with a friend, because my goal is to nurture my relationships, and she is one of my dearest friends - so we need time together.

Then I'm prepping for an evening of networking, with other psychics, and healers, and people who visit psychics and healers laugh

And I have a client this afternoon, that I am so looking forward to seeing.

And I still need to clean off my dining room table.... ooops....

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Today will be pretty easy - which is super nice, because this is the week my son graduates, and we have a lot happening over the next four days.

And I am being gifted with a mini-fridge for my son to take to his dorms in the fall. I am so happy about that!! And, it is something I've been focusing on getting.

It feels so good when things fall into place.

I will consciously co-create my day today by listing out the things I would like to get done, and the things that absolutely HAVE TO get done.

Pick up a couple of things for my mom and aunt
Figure out a facebook marketing tactic
Do two readings
Fill one box of stuff to give-away (my decluttering process has started again) wink
Pick up mini-fridge

I need a bigger white-board! I guess that's next on my list wink

May your day be filled with conscious awareness laugh

Deanna Joseph

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.