Next Thread
Print Thread
B
benifer Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
B
Everyone waits for someone special in their life and when they meet their special ones, they wait for that special moment i.e. the engagement day wherein they declare their commitment to the world. Engagement ring is a bond that binds two people with love and commitment. Couples exchange engagement rings as a token of commitment on the engagement day and promise to stay with each other for years ahead. Everyone waits for this day to arrive in their life when they will get a chance to surrender themselves to someone special. An engagement ring is the most precious jewel that makes a person remember the best memories associated with the engagement day.

Benifer
B2CJewels.com
Sponsored Post Advertisement
E
E
An engagement ring is normally worn on the left hand ring finger. However, in some countries, such as Bulgaria, Austria, Poland, Ukraine, it is customary for the ring to be worn on the right hand.

Emilia
gemstones
R
Amoeba
Amoeba
R
I agree the rings symbolizes the love shared by two...

A
Amoeba
Amoeba
A
Yeah!! Its the symbol of EPIC love!! :)

Shark
Shark
Earrings in silver design are always my favorite. They symbolizes protection, faithfulness, intelligence.

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I never will understand why there has to be a marriage to fully be committed to someone. For me what is more important is to be with someone who loves you and who respects you. An engagement ring and then a wedding does not give this and does not guarantee you that this will last forever. A lot of people just throw away a wonderful person because of this silly idea that being married is what is the most important thing about love.

Gecko
Gecko
The engagement is special indeed. And it's not that the engagement ring and subsequent wedding are the be all and end all, but they are a special way to express yourself and share your joy with those who matter most to you.

diamond engagement rings
*www.encoredt.com
S
S
Engagement ring is a mark of love and trust between two souls which becomes together for their rest of life. So, The selection of Engagement Ring should be very precious.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.