Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
How much importance do you give your dreams?

When I was a teenager I had my first precognitive dream, so dreams have been super important to me my whole life.

Do you keep a dream journal? Do you work with your dreams? How about paying attention to signs and symbols in waking life?

Here's one of my recent articles on dreams.

What if someone told you that at this moment you were having a dream? That the words you were reading on this page were just an illusion, and that the real life was something that your soul was experiencing at this moment… like it was playing a video game and you were the star character.

Life is but a Dream

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
The dreams that get me to pay attention are the ones that are disturbing or the ones where I am doing something that is so not me.
Like running and jogging. Or being eaten by a penguin. Or the one with the skeleton and a scythe coming down the aisles of the school bus to get us.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Originally Posted By daisybun
The dreams that get me to pay attention are the ones that are disturbing or the ones where I am doing something that is so not me.
Like running and jogging. Or being eaten by a penguin. Or the one with the skeleton and a scythe coming down the aisles of the school bus to get us.

HA HA!!! Ya, the disturbing ones do have a way of getting my attention.

I think the ones that get my attention the most are the ones that have super vibrant colors.

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By daisybun
Or being eaten by a penguin. Or the one with the skeleton and a scythe coming down the aisles of the school bus to get us.

Haven't been chased or eaten by anything since I was a kid. It was talking monkeys. But I did blow up in a car. Found out the dream meant I was pregnant. I found out I was pregnant about a week or 2 later. I love reading other people's dreams. It's very insightful.

AJ Alexander (aka: Bubbles)
Weight Loss Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Originally Posted By Alice - Weight Loss

Haven't been chased or eaten by anything since I was a kid. It was talking monkeys. But I did blow up in a car. Found out the dream meant I was pregnant. I found out I was pregnant about a week or 2 later. I love reading other people's dreams. It's very insightful.

I love reading other people's dreams too. One of the services I offer professionally is dream interpretation, and EVERY time I do one, I get so much out of it!!! I think it's because our sub-conscious mind loves the language of symbols, so more information seeps through wink

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Years ago I had this dream that I stopped at a gas station. I went inside, paid for the gas, and saw they had three muskateer bars. I thought I'd buy one for everyone. There were seven of us. Then I realized two people would not want one, so I just needed to get five.

Later that day I was driving, and I realized I needed to stop and get gas. That triggered the memory of my dream, and I thought about those numbers: 3 - 7 - 2 - 5

I thought it was a funny sequence, then I looked at the car ahead of me - its license plate had four numbers: 3-7-2-5.

That dream reminded me we live in an interactive universe, and it's important to pay attention laugh Now I do laugh

Deanna Joseph

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.