logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#892834 05/25/15 08:44 AM
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
I walked up on a baby sitting in a walker at a grocery store, but the top of his head was the only thing showing, he was smiling. I looked down underneath and he didn't have a diaper on, or anything else. He was so fragile, I had to work hard to get him out without tearing his skin. When I did, his head was huge and a dark shade of lavender, it was swollen and his eyes were kind of bugged out. I was very weak and had a hard time holding him, he seemed so slippery and I kept bumping him on things, where his skin would tear and he would bleed. I walked from one end of the store to the other, but it was such an effort that when I got to the food court, I just had to sit down on the floor with him. When I sat down hard, I practically dropped him and he bumped his head, where it started to bleed. People were getting grossed out and leaving their table and I tried to explain to them it wasn't his fault. When I picked him up, his diaper had fallen off somewhere and there were puddles of urine where I had tried to show them that he and I needed help. His body was so small compared to his head. He never cried through any of the ordeal.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Good morning Stardrifting. And first off, I want to say this dream just comes across as so very tender.

Emotions and feelings in dreams are a key to the meaning of the dream. You don't come out and say it, but what seemed to come across (for me, anyway), was frustration and hopelessness.

When dreaming, babies usually represent an aspect of ourselves that needs nurturing, and caring for. It could be literally be us that needs the nurturing, or the baby could represent a creative project that is near and dear to us.

Nakedness may be associated with vulnerability.

He is so vulnerable, and so very fragile, and just seems to get an injury no matter how careful you are. You are so understanding and compassionate towards him, yet others are completely lacking in that understanding (judgmental).

Also what's interesting is that your dream starts off in a grocery store (food and sustenance), and you end up in a food court (food and sustenance again). But the grocery store is more associated with home, where the food court is more social.

So most of the time, when interpreting a dream, you want to see all aspects of the dream representing some part of the dreamer.

So, if this were my dream, I'd start by looking at these points.

1st - a baby is the focus of this dream. Does the baby represent some creative aspect of the self, a neglected part of the self, or an actual creative project.

2nd - going from grocery store to food court. A grocery store is where you by food for the "self." You pick what will be your sustenance. The food court is a social place, where sustenance also happens to take place, just in a social setting.

In this place (grocery store) of choosing sustenance for the "self," you find this baby in dire need of care. In a place that provides for nutrition for the body, this baby is lacking in health.

In this social setting (food court) there is a lot of judgment, and no support for you what-so-ever. Not one person runs to help you.

3rd - the baby was all alone in the grocery store. Yet baby smiled at you.

No support in well-being. Baby smiles at you, trusts you.

4th - the baby is very fragile, and gets injured easily. It's hard for you to even hold the baby, it takes a lot of effort.

You are trying to help this baby, but you could really use some help. Even though it's very difficult, you continue to try to help him - even wandering into a social setting - where you in the hopes of finding help?

5th - his head is big compared to his body.

In the head is where we do our thinking. The body is our activity on this planet.

I think if this were my dream, I'd look at where I need more support. Possibly it's because I didn't originally receive it when I needed it, and it's really wearing on me. No matter what I try - I can't seem to do it all on my own.

Stardrifting, these are just my thoughts, and my hope is maybe they'll trigger a spark of insight for you.

And sometimes when I have a dream that I'm having trouble with, I'll break it down and describe every aspect of the dream to myself- out loud - like I'm explaining it to someone who just landed on our planet. And you have LOTS of symbols.

Thank you so much for sharing your dream.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Could this be the floundering of a new project? I'm just asking this intuitively.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
Thank you for your responses! Oh my goodness, your posts on my dream actually made me cry because this is exactly how I have been feeling. I have been through a major life's haul. I ended a long relationship that was just not good for me and I have been on my own with my teenage son for a few months. At times I get so frustrated and hopeless because I feel like I can't do this on my own and I could really use some help (I am disabled, but able to physically garden, clean, etc.). I have actually, until very recently, shut the world and people out of my life to try and figure out who I am. I am starting an intense period of enlightenment and self-awareness in my life that I have never had before and at times it is very overwhelming and confusing and vulnerable. Being an extremely independent person, this stripping down to all the raw and real feelings and emotions and building from there is a scary and hard process. Some days I feel like I take three steps back and only one or two forward.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hi Stardrifting, and WOW! You have so many things changing. And I agree, the stripping down to the raw and real feelings is scary and hard. And painful.

Like having a tooth pulled. With no novocaine.

Hang in there, and maybe start a dream journal. Dreams tend to pull out of us those things we need right in that moment.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.