Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Co-creation is to participate in the act of creating. We are in the process of co-creation all the time, we just don't always do it consciously. Here are six easy step to becoming a conscious co-creator.

Six Steps to Conscious Co-Creating

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I was actually thinking about how I've consciously created the life I have today. I will never say it was easy or fun. The Universe has a unique way of allowing the lessons unfold before we get to where we want it to be.

However, in this moment, I am fully loving my life. It is what I intentionally created in 2012. But it took this long to fully manifest itself. Before I knew what the Law of Attraction was, I would say I have the power to move mountains. Now that I understand and embrace it, One of my daily incantations is:

If I set my will to it, and it is designed to serve, then it will be. The Universe is on my side.

Last edited by Alice - Weight Loss; 05/25/15 04:25 AM.

AJ Alexander (aka: Bubbles)
Weight Loss Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hi Alice,

It's interesting to look back and see what we created - consciously and unconsciously. My worst decisions usually came from choosing unconsciously (out of fear).

A huge eye-opener for me was when I started keeping goal journals back in 2001 - each year I'd write my goals for the year to come, and them promptly forget about them! In 2010 I discovered this was my pattern, and started working consciously to change things.

I spent a lot of time hoping things would just happen on their own - once I figured out my participation was mandatory, I became a much better creator HA HA!

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I set annual goals, too. I've had very productive years, and not so productive years. Now, I'm playing with setting quarterly goals. It's something that I'm always thinking and actively engaged in instead of arbitrarily setting goals in January, forgetting about them by February, and being disappointed in myself every December.

Several times per month, I re-write my goals out on paper to activate that vibration. you are right, active participation is a must!

AJ Alexander (aka: Bubbles)
Weight Loss Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I just started my new goals notebook cuz my other one ran out of space YAY!! That just never used to happen because I would ignore them. They now get a lot of use. laugh

I recently discovered an app on my phone too, where I can set daily tasks, and I really love it.

Deanna Joseph

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/13/24 08:03 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/10/24 08:39 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Curiosity and Learning
by Angie - 04/06/24 09:56 AM
Easy to Sew Pillowcases
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/03/24 04:38 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/31/24 01:10 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.