Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#887184 02/27/15 04:04 PM
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
Well, the crazies are rampant on *this* soap! Nina and Franco. What can I say about these two? Franco has been pretending to be out of it after a massive dose of LSD he wasn't supposed to be able to come back from (just two weeks ago). Nina pretended to be nuts to get re-admitted INTO the psychiatric facility so she could be with Franco.
And "Jake" - will he ever remember that he's Jason or are we being taken on another wild-goose chase with this story line?

Last edited by daisybun; 02/27/15 04:04 PM.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
Ava and Silas - Part Two? I'm not buying it. So what if she's his Baby Mama? That was over 20 years ago. She's gone through Franco, Sonny and Sonny's son Morgan since then and those are just the ones we know about. Did she ever have a dalliance with Carlos? Hmm...

Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
What if... Ava isn't dead... that she's just recuperating after Silas went ahead and did a procedure between her and the baby? She might have thought she was dying and he let her think it -- THEN went ahead and did the procedure. Just a thought.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I saw James Franco and Chris O'Dowd in a Broadway play called Of Mice and Men in NYC last summer. They were both awesome!

AJ Alexander (aka: Bubbles)
Weight Loss Editor

Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
That's so cool Alice. Love NYC too!

Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
R.I.P Duke Lavery. Hate it when a major character gets killed off. Loved it when Anna pulled the trigger on Carlos Rivera. Looks like she got him in the heart.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
UGH! I hope he comes back to life.

AJ Alexander (aka: Bubbles)
Weight Loss Editor

Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
Now -- did I miss something here? What was the reason that Ric Lansing suddenly married Nina Clay???????

Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
Just when you think they're going to reveal Jake's real identity this happens. The key character to unlocking the mystery is leaving General Hospital.

This is from Sheknows.

Rebecca Budig joined General Hospital in February as Hayden Barnes and has wrapped up her role on the show. She last aired on May 19 when her character seized after being shot and was rushed to surgery, leaving her in a coma.

Budig's character was brought on by Ric Lansing (Rick Hearst) to pretend to be Jake Doe's (Billy Miller) wife in an attempt to lure him away from Port Charles. Her character got mixed up with Nikolas Cassadine (Tyler Christopher), which led to her unfortunate end as she knew too much about Jake's identity. He hired a hit man to take her out, though the hit man failed.

Budig is best known for playing Greenlee Smythe Lavery on "All My Children" from 1999 until 2011. She recently appeared on Hallmark's Home & Family discussing her return to daytime.

Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
Wow -- wait for Madeline to get out of prison! Ric Lansing will be flayed alive for messing her over about the fortune.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.