Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 118 of 282 1 2 116 117 118 119 120 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

My mom came out of somewhere in the house half dressed (she had a shirt on and a towel for covering the rest) running to go to the bathroom but she went to the kitchen still running when she arrived at the bathroom door to get something (a pill i think) and she said while I'm there doing that I'll take these but she then said over and over hurry up (or something like that) to herself and then ran back to the bathroom almost screaming.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
And here's another try!

Amoeba
Amoeba
@daisybun - I'm not leaving it out of the realm of possibility. I've met people from different time periods in my dreams (some ancestors) and other planes of existence before. I've seen him before, I just wish we were able to communicate; that would have been very interesting!

Last edited by stardrifting; 05/21/15 08:51 AM.
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I don't remember any dreams. Dern it!

N
N
I remember one dream.

I decided to watch ET for the first time in many years. In it though ET did not look the same and by the end there was a monster. ET was given a ride to his home but he was dropped on a huge dark rock and left there, the monster too was dropped there. The poor thing that was supposed to be ET was worried and so was the monster but I did not see them together. I turned to people and said this is not the same movie as when I was a child, what is that, why did they do that to him. I was really affected by this.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I've had similar dreams. Not many though. What I remember are maybe 2 or 3. The dreams would be spaced out too, as in months...like 8 months or down to 2. The personality would not be someone I knew physically, but familiar (un-mistakenly so).

To me they were guides, either curious to a planetary dilemma or there spiritually in comfort. In both or rather 3 cases, I could communicate. However, the way we communicated was in thought only and if I wanted another visit, I mentally in the waking moments prior to sleep needed to meditate or pray on it.

The channel was compassion smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Usually I remember my dreams. The last week or so as soon as I wake up, they're gone. POOF! I don't know why this is happening. Anybody have the experience of always remembering and then suddenly nothing?

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
Gecko
Gecko
I dreamed about the upcoming three day weekend...not in much detail except for the family dinner.

diamond engagement rings
*www.encoredt.com
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Yup Daisy,

This past week it's been really weird. If I had to, I'd explain it as trying to hone in on a channel (I ALWAYS - every night remember my dreams) and there's just so much static or outside energy is probably a better word, that they're off.

Basically, I remember 1 frame maybe 2. I can get to those frames and details about those frames come to me, but the rest of the dream "Poof" lol, you're so right!

I've had two the past two nights and I only remember 1 scene from each dream.

The oldest dream was my ex-husband found me...AGAIN...blah, blah, blah. So, I spent most of my time in that one removing myself from my station in life and he'd try to follow me.

The second one, again, only one frame - I was driving a car and needed to make a U - Turn (this one was last night) when I did, I over drew the the reverse turn. Meaning I reversed the car in order to make a U - Turn but went to fast, too far and someone behind me, right behind me, needed to veer off to the side to avoid my back end.

From there I was in front of a barred window (like a ticket booth sort of) and the person on the other side had a phone talking to the driver that was behind me.

In the dream I felt ashamed or that I'd been caught when I'd tried to leave after the U - Turn.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 118 of 282 1 2 116 117 118 119 120 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.