Print Thread
#887087 02/26/15 06:55 AM
L
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
L
Hello there,

As a gardener, It's really nice to know that there are at least three things happening at the same time ... things that have happened and are over (like the harvest of something), things that are happening right now as my garden is growing and things that I am planning to do with what I've got.

The lessons learnt from past pots and the joy of right now in the garden and the anticipation of what's to come is a recipe to keep me out of mischief.

What is happening in your world of Container Gardening right now?

Don't garden? No pots? Please tell why. Thanks.

Cheers

Lestie Mulholland
Container Gardening Editor

Contain your Delight - it's easy!
Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
L
Hello everyone,

Well it's the change of season ... how are you doing in your neck of the woods?

Change of season gardening is such fun - the choices and the planning, underpinned by the daily garden tasks and activity, makes it a time of 'endeavour' for me. I put endeavour in inverted commas because there is much to do ... and later in the season I can sit back and enjoy the results of my efforts now.

I am thinking of going gold and yellow this winter in our front garden ... yep we are moving into our autumn with winter to follow here, while those in the north are just coming out of winter into glorious spring.

I want multi-planting of all the yellows and bi-coloured petunias, pansies, poppies and primroses ... all the 'p's!

What I want and what I get will depend on the budget but, well and all, we'll see. The plans are in place.

Are you planting seeds? Are planning your bulbs? What seasonal colour are you going for? Which new plants, herbs or veggies are you going to grow?

Cheers

Lestie Mulholland

L
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
L
Hello everyone,

Well it's the change of season ... how are you doing in your neck of the woods?

Are you planting seeds? Are planning your bulbs?
Change of season gardening is such fun - the choices and the planning, underpinned by the daily garden tasks and activity, makes it a time of 'endeavour' for me. I put endeavour in inverted commas because there is much to do ... and later in the season I can sit back and enjoy the results of my efforts now.

I am thinking of going gold this winter ... yep we are moving into our Autumn here while those in the north re just coming out of winter into glorious spring.

Lestie Mulholland

Amoeba
Amoeba
Hi, Lestie! Today, I am going to top off my patio containers with fresh potting soil and planting some basil and Japanese eggplant.

C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
Our raised bed kitchen garden is going great guns! It is filled with cold weather crops. Soon, we will make some large containers for tomatoes and peppers. Looking forward to that!

Connie Mistler Davidson-Editor-ADD/Sandwiches/Reading
Attention Deficit Disorder
Sandwiches
Reading
Avatar: Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

My EBook link.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

Moderated by  Lestie - ContainerGardens 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.