Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hey Nancy,

I think you'll really like Netflix. I don't subscribe. I can't right now. But if you really like movies, then Netflix is your place.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Jana,

I might do that if it's available where I live. I am really behind as far as movies goes, I have all the uncensored movie channels without commercials but there's many movies that are not playing anymore that I have to wait until they play on those that show older movies. I thought about renting by mail but when you get a defective DVD sure they send you another for free but the wait to see the rest of the movie must suck.

You are lucky with your storm. Here it is sunny so far (been like that mostly the past days with a few moments here and there with some clouds hiding the sun). Apparently we will have some rain this weekend (last time was tuesday and what was cool was that it was raining during my walk too - people were looking at me like i was crazy walking slowly in the rain smile lol).

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Nancy,

You don't have to have DVD's. It's available online and you can stream it from your tv. You pay a monthly fee and get to download as many movies as your fee allows. I'm not sure if they base the fee on how many movies you watch per month or what, but it sounds like a great deal if you watch a lot of movies and they have everything.

I don't have the uncensored channels here, they're too expensive, just basic cable.

I love to walk in the rain. People look at me weird. I used to climb on the roof and watch the storms go by, hips won't allow that now.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Such a good topic and apparently I'm not the only one that loves a good storm. If there's a storm in the vicinity, I'm a happy girl, so to speak. My brain, it almost jump starts - clears out the muck.

Once, I had read something about Ions or something that people react to. For me, I'll actually feel it coming ahead of time and pull up a chair outside just to watch it all.

My husband jokes "Special 'K' calls down the thunder whenever she's moody." I think though it's the other way around. I'm simply reacting to something that's already in the area.

Does anybody else react to electric storms? I find I start writing as well. Ironically it's been storming all week wink

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
N
N
Climbing on the roof to watch the storms sounds like awesome! Never got to do that since we never lived in places where it was doable.

Storms used to scare me because of my mom who would always freak out when there was one. Finally a few years ago I was able to get rid of that stress but sometimes of course it comes back to me. And she still whines about all the stress that her parents have given her and of course freaking out during storms is one of the things her parents did!

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
It was, but it wasn't the smartest thing to do either. I was the one always walking outside when the thunder clouds rolled in or the tornado sirens went off.

We'd do some serious freaking out here if we freaked out every time there was a storm. But I did work with a gal once that had lived in Dallas. She was scared to death of them.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Originally Posted By Jana - Creativity Editor
But I did work with a gal once that had lived in Dallas. She was scared to death of them.

Where I live in Southern California, and our "storms" are relatively mild. But I was in a Texas storm once :::shiver::: All I can say is "wow." Now that's a storm!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
We had great thunderstorms here last night for hours and hours. The tornado sirens went off, but I heard nothing, nature's lullaby was playing.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Originally Posted By Jana - Creativity Editor
We had great thunderstorms here last night for hours and hours. The tornado sirens went off, but I heard nothing, nature's lullaby was playing.

Jana, that must have been some lullaby smile Hopefully, things are relatively peaceful there this morning. I don't think I'd like waking up because of tornado sirens frown

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

N
N
I just went to Youtube to hear those tornado sirens and that sounds scary. Not War of the Worlds and Silent Hill scary but scary nonetheless. The scariest part of those sirens is that it means that a tornado is coming.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Jana - Creativity Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.