Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I understand culture shock. It happened to me when I went to CA in the early 90's and then Hi just a couple of years ago. Are you in Aggieville?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Stardrifting smile

I have to say, you pretty much nailed it. I call individuals whom can identify such things, "Pattern Identifiers." They're often quite accurate as well.

I don't study or understand Numerology but to me, everything is Physics. To me, in only one way can all that is be seen through neumerics. Infinity X's Infinity, so to speak. Every time this stuff happens to me, it's mind-boggling!

It's just been my experience, there are some if not all people, (if they choose), for others - it just something that happens and beyond their control until they learn TO control it. It's tough though...REALLY tough, depending on how sensitive you are.

But you're right. When something presents itself again and again, there's most definitely a reason. Almost always, it's either a warning and/or something that's on it's way.

You know, I've been asked quite frequently actually, if anything that comes through is actually GOOD news?

The answer is, "Yes!" It's just the warnings are the ones that usually wake me from a sound sleep or an event for whatever reason I'm actually there at the time of the happening. Those I write down because I know the feeling...I just don't have enough information to validate whether or not they actually did happen...

BTW - your photo??? Well, I used to live on a 5 acre Victorian. There was a tree, hollowed out large enough that my daughter and I would go inside - a bit like "Winnie the Pooh." wink

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Deanna,

That's about right. I'm the very first person, literally, that second guesses. Especially, myself - if I didn't I'd go even more nuts I think.

So, I've actually gotten to the point where I've covered every single digital clock. I keep open the one manual clock that I do have. It's a "Howard Miller."

Saying this, though they're covered...when I have to quickly glance at the time, as I lift whatever veil I put over them, 60 - 80% of the time it's the 11:11 thing, or a 3:13, 8:18, etc.

I agree 100%. I don't go looking for these things. So, for them to find me, unless it's being done on purpose just to make you sort of a scientific experiment of sorts, then just the pull of these patterns, to me anyway, seems to identify some type of alignment for those that see them.

My guess??? You're being called to arms or "high alert." Basically, hard to put down here anyway in words, but those of "Specialties" you're needed here and soon.

For now that's all I have other than some dreams I'll post. smile

I need to cook something. That always helps, lol!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I seem, lately anyway, to be on some sort of "Twilight Zone" activity - no joke.

There have been a few things (more actually) but as they happen, I almost block them out, but, lol, feel compelled to write them down on paper until I can deal w/them.

So, my husband and I recently came back from an outing at the Zoo. He was explaining how the last time we went, we were stuck in traffic, "Right about here..."

As he said that I had a flash. It's a bit of a climate change here and we're acclimating, but I said, "I just had a flash we were stuck in traffic and the air- conditioning in the car went out."

We didn't get stuck and the air didn't go out. All was well in my eerie world, lol.

We get back to the house, he turns the car off. In my mind I'm like (before I could say anything) "DON'T turn the car off, let it run."

Anyway, he decided to get the mail and make one last stop before retiring. We get going and the air goes out. And, it's rush hour. - HATE rush hour!!! That and Mondays.

So we swealter it out, get to the destination and I'm like, check if it's a fuse. He said it's not going to be that, but turned out (after male pride) it was.

However, oh yes...it all out blew. So, we were stuck back in traffic and the air is no more cry

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Ok, NEW ONE, posted in "Dreams" though, however:

Well, this is creepy...

I've been (to me) too accurate, lately. So my husband said, "Well, why don't you use your "stuff" to dream about some lotto numbers. I'm like I'll try but they don't usually work like that.

So that night I put it out there for Guides, if they had any "Light" information to offer, neumerically. (I get a lot of info in my dreams for whatever reason).

*(As I mention, I never put anything out there that isn't true.)

To shorten up the dream:

I was by the ocean at a resort. My inlaws showed up as my husband and I were trying to take a vacation, basically inviting themselves.

I muttered, "Gosh...(to my husband, we were on the board-walk) we seem to keep multiplying."

His father countered me saying, "WHAT WAS THAT???"

I said, "I SAID...WE...seem to keep multiplying" implying they weren't invited on our one vacation we'd been planning.

Anywho, so in the dream I tell my husband, "If they're gonna stay for a week (we were at a hotel) I'm not gonna be able to handle this w/out severe medication...and that's just to act normal around them."

In the hotel there was a pharmacy. I went to see if it was possible to see a Dr. It was an electronics, used and refrabrished (sp) + pharmacy.

The woman said, we can help you. So she filled a prescription w/the numbers 501-223.

I said, "Am I to phone this number to see if it's ready?"

She said, "No, they don't do that anymore. They don't dawdle (sp)." The numbers had a line through the center I remember.

Anyway - bored out of my mind the other day, I was poking around for something to watch and came across a movie.

"Living with the dead." It's a movie based on a book by James something Van praughe mabey?

Anyway, the one I watched was on IMBD. It connects to Hulu? The dream also had the number "52."

Past the dream, now in real life. I look up "501." My dreams almost always have something to say.

501 is an area code for Arkansas (Little Rock). Meant nothing to me in real life - nothing, there's not even an ocean near by.

In the real-life, however, watching this movie. Around the marker of 52 of part 1, they mention Little Rock as an anniversary and the honeymoon suite was 223.

So, yup...I'm convinced of so much more than I was before smile

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 06/18/15 12:53 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Well...first off the dreams have been quite active! Not a self-promo, but I've a perfectly rational husband observing, lol, trying to put it down on paper - (good luck).

I tell those who might ask, "I'm fairly accurate, he's practical. Together we're practically accurate." wink

So, lot's of night time activity. Starting closer to home, moving out-worldly:

So, the first dream -

I was sitting at the breakfast table with my father and his head was low. He asked me for a favor. He said he needed someone to receive the body of my aunt/his sister. He needed me to go to where she was.

In the dream, I'm like o.k. I don't know her very well and I'm not sure I can find my way there, I get lost a lot, but o.k.

I show up out of state and wait for a vehicle (dark) to bring her. I was very solemn, like a funeral.

Well, in real life I recently had a letter from my father telling me my aunt is in the hospital. She had fallen and fractured some bones.

The dream came prior to the letter and I haven't spoken to my aunt since maybe I was 8 yrs. old. Haven't had any dreams either.

In real life, after he sent me the letter I sent a letter to her, telling her how much I remember her as a child and asked my father if he could read it to her. He just found out she'd lost her hearing.

Regardless, between the dream (what I call Angelic Intervention) and human intervention, my father set it up so he could have someone at her side read the letter/gift to her in yet an entirely different state from where the letter was sent.

Between 2 - worlds...there should be a zip code! wink

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 07/20/15 09:30 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.