Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I'll have to go back to a lot of the posts here. They're really interesting - especially the "time" posts.

I've had what really should be documented, lol. So I guess it's here for a bit.

Time, to me, it's like a cone. Holes (which can come in many forms) kind or sort of which can put a dent into it. This is just my perception. Dreams are usually where we can find just how capable this is. There are those though that I feel strongly do not necessarily have to BE in that state to have the ability of perception, moving forward, back or obtaining, presently, things of impact.

Here's one (I've held off writing this because it was emotional).

I was expecting a package. We've just moved, but it's been maybe a month 1/2. It's frustrating, ect. I get that and got the run down from my husband while I was irritated.

We've had several packages having to be delivered, but this one was time sensitive. What I saw in my head was this ONE package doesn't arrive here. (that's the "sensing me").

The physical me, checked and double checked to make certain I got everything right. And it was...shockingly, lol.

We had our furniture delivered. My husband came up from the gate out of breath and said, "How did you have the package delivered?"

I said, "Fed-x. Why? It's here isn't it, but not. What happened?"

He said a package was dropped off across the way. I said, "That's my package. 1st floor?" He said, ya and went back down and it was gone. He tried to make me feel better and asked me to check, since it was tracked, if my email said "delivered?" It didn't. He smiled and said, "There...you see?"

Lol, not me. I'm like, "That was my package. I'm positive!"

Well, it was. The next day I had a message on the email tracker saying it went to the wrong address. There's no way a person could know that in advance - even if they were paranoid, they couldn't have known where it would have been delivered prior to delivery.

Anyway, it scared me a bit.

I'm accurate, but not when it comes to something, to me, that's tawdry like a package. That can be replaced. The package was time sensitive because it happened to be seeds I needed to get going for the garden.

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 06/01/15 05:25 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
O.K. new one, for me anyway.

So my husband and I ordered a really great take-out. We pace ourselves, so it's kind of like (to us anyway) a treat.

We decide between pizza (my favorite) and chinese (also my favorite) so we go back and forth.

So, going back in time I'd asked if he'd ever heard of a saying, "The curs-ed events of life are often a blessing?"

He said, "That's a bit harsh of a word, "Curs-ed."

I'm like, "Well that's what I keep seeing."

So, this is pretty cool actually. With the dinner came some fortune cookies. (I promise this is true!)

In one of 4 of the cookies - I pace mine out. I love them. But the one I opened said, "The burdens in life are often that of a blessing."

Now I'm convinced, this stuff is much bigger than any of us and together it can be even bigger than that smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
That's cool Karen. I love pizza and Chinese too. I just haven't had any good meals from any of the places around lately.

Amoeba
Amoeba
The package and the fortune cookie deals seem more of Precognitive things, which usually happens in dreams for me - Way cool, because I get 'warned' of what is coming and I can prepare. For a very long time I would wake up around 3:00 or 3:30 every morning. I was dating and living with at the time, a guy whose Life Path Number is 3, an Under-Balanced one. I like Numerology, but I have to admit, I don't really know much about it. I just know that when I keep seeing the same sequence of numbers, I need to pay attention, because something is happening or about to.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
He Stardrifting....I've never heard of a Life Path Number. Interesting. Is that something that is static or can it change over time? What is it? How is it calculated?

Amoeba
Amoeba
Hi Jana, after posting that last night I did some research on it, in case someone asked about it. Fantastic website and I learned so much! Google astrology-numerology dot com by Michael McClain.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Thanks. I'll check it out. I'm in KS too. Nice to see a fellow Kansan...

Amoeba
Amoeba
Yes, it is! What a small world, huh?

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
That it is! I once took a trip to CA...loved it. When I told people where I was from they asked me where Toto was. I told them I divorced him and left him in KS...lol

Amoeba
Amoeba
When I was 18 (1989), I moved from Kansas to TN after I graduated. Talk about a culture shock! I got that same question quite a bit, and frankly, got tired of it. I moved back to KS in 2008 and am enjoying it very much. I live in a college town where there is much diversity in people and cultures. I love learning about people and their traditions from all over the world. Where I am is a happy city, for the most part.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.