Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 47 of 194 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water and Pepsi with three toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 2 with butter and coconut spread + 1 with butter), some of the pizza leftovers (took out the peperoni and green peppers) and St-Hubert traditional coleslaw, one Granny Smith apple, original Munchies, one Gala apple and fried rice (vegetable oil + scallops + white rice + green onions + soya sauce).

I also took vitamins (with calcium in it).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I cannot see my comment but anyway I made a mistake.

I did not eat the pizza leftovers and coleslaw, it was not written down but in my mind I had eaten it, if I would of read what I had written the day before I would of seen my mistake.

Now I am going to lose way more time because of my mistake and this website being slow!

N
N
Again where is my comment (to make it worst it actually went fast!!!!)?

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with five toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Gala apple, St-Hubert traditional coleslaw and the rice leftovers, one Gala apple, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, Vadeboncoeur milk chocolate caramel center easter size bites, Kraft Dinner white cheddar pasta with white mushrooms pan fried in butter and orange original Skittles.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water and Pepsi with four toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter, some of the pasta leftovers, two Gala apples, two bread and fries with the sauce from St-Hubert, Ruffles nature chips, Vadeboncoeur milk chocolate caramel center easter size bites and some of the pasta leftovers.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, Pepsi, water and Ginger Ale with four toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and one egg scrambled in the grease and butter, Vadeboncoeur milk chocolate caramel center easter size bites, the rest of the pasta leftovers with St-Hubert traditional coleslaw, the fries leftovers with barbecue sauce, Kraft Dinner shells with white mushrooms pan fried in butter and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with five toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), one Les Aliments M&M poutine and St-Hubert traditional coleslaw, Ruffles nature chips, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil, one Chapman's ice cream sandwich, fried rice (vegetable oil + 1 chicken leg from St-Hubert + white rice + green onions + soya sauce) and some of the pasta leftovers.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with white bread (no crusts - butter), some of the pasta leftovers, one Gala apple, some of the rice leftovers with St-Hubert traditional coleslaw, Vadeboncoeur milk chocolate easter size bites, sauce and white boiled potatoes and ground beef made by mom and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had IGA fruit punch, water and Pepsi with three toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - 2 with butter and maple caramel + 1 with butter), the rest of the pasta leftovers with St-Hubert traditional coleslaw, Ruffles nature chips, Vadeboncoeur milk chocolate easter size bites, the rest of the rice leftovers, one Les Aliments M&M poutine, white rice with tomato paste and original orange Skittles.

N
N
I made two mistakes. First the first leftovers was the rest of the rice and the second leftovers was some of the food that my mom made.

Page 47 of 194 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.