logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I like old Motown, too.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
B
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
B

Whatever it is throw it at me!
I don't have one genra, I don't even have certain bands.
And I like to mix them up for a suprise, so that I'll be listening to louie Armstrong one song and the next song will be vocalise and the next will be Godsmack. I love the surprise and the mood change. Keeps me on my toes smile

I don't have background music on all the time, I listen when I'm in a certain mood. I listen in my car. I also don't watch TV... okay so I'm a little weird.
I like a lot of peace and quiet. I figure the reason for this was that everything was so hectic and chaotic during my marriage that I crave the quietness now. I open the windows and let the chimes and the crickets be the back ground noise.

I like going and listening to local bands and usually always buy their CD's. I can share the music which helps them and I get to hear someones elses thoughts and interpretations. We have a retros 60's coffee house near me and they have people come in about once or twice a month to perform in the corner with their acoustic guitars.

My favorite CD is a CD my cousin got for free when he test drove a car. He and his wife hated it and gave it to me telling me it sounded like something I would like. (Not sure what they meant by that smile
It is called "Coming Full Circle" it is a bit new age, but it has some African tribal music (think the lion king music), some native American music and some chanting monks on it. It is some of the most peaceful music I have experienced. I also bought a CD in a store on a reservation once called "Coyote Old Man". it was beautiful too.
it depends on what mood I am in. I go rock, alternative, Jazz when my soul is dancing. But the very best times are when I turn the lights down, light some candles, burn some incense and play some really nice calming funky music.

Bylen

Gecko
Gecko
I like Motown and 70s music when I exercise.

Riding in my car, I like to play stuff I can (try to) sing to espcially if I'm alone.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
I like listening to classical, jazzy or new age type music when I'm doing creative stuff like painting, making jewelry, etc.

If I'm doing computer work --- I can listen to something more like rock, or even self improvement CD's going in the background. Just bought a digital radio, so I often listen to the "kids station" while on the computer. It's a lot of story reading and pop music.

Cheers all...

Affirmation CDs & Spiritual Gifts
http://www.positiveaffirmationsandaudiostories.co.uk

BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
Since I work in a hair salon, there is music and lots of chatter all day long. At home I listen to classical - instrumental only. I want calm music where I can have my own thaughts.

In the car I usually listen to Christian rock. It keeps me cheerful (and awake on long drives)

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Almost everything. The only genre that I dislike are country and jazz but I do like a few songs in those genres (not a lot). My favorite album is Batman Begins, my favorite group (also favorite artists) Rammstein, favorite male singer Eminem, favorite female singer Britney Spears and favorite composer is Hans Zimmer; that right there tells you all that I really like almost every genre smile.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Love Blues -- right now I've got it blaring. No neighbors complain as they're all blasting their own music. It's good to live in an artsy neighborhood!
In the car I have Sirius XM and love the 60's station as well as the 40's station. The 40's station reminds me of my Mom. When I was a kid and she was putting on her makeup in the bathroom, I'd sit on the toilet seat and sing along with her. smile

Last edited by daisybun; 04/20/15 11:53 AM.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I run the gamut, classical, Goth, rock and everything in between. The music I listen to depends on what I want to do at the time or what mood I'm in.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Jana - Creativity Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.