In 2013, a man named Steven Day was killed by strangulation. He was at he home of two friends named Robert McCombs and Roger Musick. According to court records, McCombs said that Musick allegedly killed Day because Day admitted to them that he was molesting young girls and that one girl was allegedly beginning to like it.

The two men were shocked by this and allegedly Musick became so irate that he choked Day to death from behind until he was dead. Te two men were originally arrested for criminally tampering with evidence as they tried to move the body from where they dumped it.

This is when McCombs alleged that his roommate killed Day. Musick denies this and is currently in jail without bond awaiting trial. The articles I have read do state if any of the girls had stepped forward to claim they were victims.

If this man, Musick killed Day, do you commend him or condemn him for his actions, if the victim truly did molest young girls.

Personally, I am at a cross roads. I condemn him because he did take the law into his own hands but then again, it wasn't my daughters that was allegedly molested but if it were, I would probably throw the guy a parade.

How do you feel?

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor