Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
Jilly, I'm just not going to use glosses. Really. *grins* I always think "Pork chops" and using a moisturizer over the powder means crumbs. The Lipfinity is great. It takes a couple seconds to dry, but comes with a really nice moisturizer to use after applying it that you can use all day. It doesn't really make your lips glossy, but does add a touch of shine.
I think you're right about the boy, about 5 years later we did date briefly. I never brought up the pork chop thing.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
S
HI,
I prefer lipsticks, but when it is very cold I will use the lipglosses. I like the lip stains too but don't use them as much. I will use all kinds of brands but my favorite is Revlon.
Judy K. Chicago.

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shala, i have to keep giggling about the pork chops. It's just so bizarre. smile I am glad that the guy was actually flirting (he wasn't that good at it, but at least he was trying), lol.

I wonder what he would think if you told him you still thought about that comment, after all this time? It's funny, the things we remember. Sometimes a friend will bring up some piece of 'wisdom'i said that they still think about all the time, and i don't even remember saying it.

Last edited by Jilly; 04/14/08 05:31 PM.
Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Hi Judy! Wearing glosses and balms on cold days is a great idea. It really helps protect your lip skin from drying out. smile

I think in early times people used to rub animal fat on their faces and lips to protect against going out in fierce cold.

L
L
Lip balm is easy and great for me, but I'll use a lip stain once in a while for more color. I often end up putting a little lip balm over the lip stain.

N
N
Lipsticks. Once in a while when I wore makeup (not that i suddenly hated wearing makeup i just stopped) I would use lip gloss for some change. I never tried any lip stains, paints and plumpers. I put on lip balm four times a day but it is Lypsyl original so it is not for color it is to have nice healthy lips.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.