Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 103 of 282 1 2 101 102 103 104 105 281 282
A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
Some of these dream descriptions sound like novels in them selves. About a sandwich in your dream - possibly just the story between the covers! smile

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I thought so myself. The one before the sandwich dream being so vivid and all. There's got to be something there. I'm sure it will rise up and/or find its way into the novel I'm working on now. Good sandwich analogy.

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember two dreams.

I was watching my dad's television at night. He came out of the bathroom after taking his bath and he stood there looking at me, he wanted to watch his Hockey team but said nothing and went to my parents's bedroom. I stayed there a few minutes then went downstairs where my television is to watch it there. I went and look at his game minutes later and it had barely started so if he would of went to the living room after I had gone he would of seen it from the start.

I was playing in a Tennis tournaments with all the pros. Andy Roddick was either my coach or a fan of mine because he was there for all my games cheering me on. For one match I had major pain from cramps and something else probably but I kept on going. At one point I had fallen and I had to use my racket for getting back up. The match stopped before the end because of the other player or something else (not rain) and Dicky was the one who took me in his arms to get off the court, I was actually in front of him with my legs around him and he was stroking my back talking to me while we were getting off the court. I think I remember going back still in pain but that's it.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was granted a wish. A woman (probably a fairy or something - could not see her really well but i had the impression she was beautiful + i knew she was kind) was taking the wishes, she was writing them down on a huge book and then did her thing (i know i saw it in my dream but i cannot recall a lot about it - i remember her doing small movements with her hands above the letter while still holding her pen) and it became a wish come true. I thought about it a lot, I was not rushed but it felt rushed, I kept on going back and forth in my head then I finally said to meet Michael Fassbender, she wrote it down then did her thing and it came true. I remember meeting him and that's about it.

I was hunting down witches and people like that. I ended up catching one then went straight to a jail, I showed the man in charge an ID and told him to go right away to the computer and check it out, he then saw I was someone important and said okay, when the witch was in a cell I warned him to never open that door and that I was going to catch another one that I would put in another jail, if the two would ever find each others it would be chaos and maybe the end of the world.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Last night I had a dream so startling that I woke up and sat up for awhile. I dreamed that my step-dad was bending over in the kitchen to look inside a lower cupboard. It was so real. He passed away this past Oct.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was at the table, dad had taken his bath and came in the kitchen to eat, at one point he got up or walked to the table to get something and his crotch was right in my face, I was disgusted but did not say anything (that had to do with the start of the dream which I cannot remember - i remember in the parts i remember thinking dont say anything so he does not feel bad again).

I decided that I would take baths instead of showers. Before taking my first bath I realised I had forgotten something, I was looking around for something to put on myself so I could go get it, I finally decided on my bathrobe. My house was huge and there were people everywhere. I felt naked and that people were laughing at me for taking baths instead of showers (that time i was out getting something i looked like the actor who played David on Roseanne). The water bath was dirty, at first I did not mind because my mom was the one who was washing my hair and I did not want her to see me naked but the more I was in there the more I was disgusted and wanted to get out.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
It was interesting, but actually about 5 days ago. I thought nothing of it but I can't forget it for some reason. I think about it all the time.

I was in a hotel room with my daughter-in-law. My son breezed through and into the bathroom, closing the door. I was laying on the bed with my daughter-in-law, talking.

I don't know where my granddaughters were. I noticed they weren't there, but I wasn't concerned. It's like I knew they were alright wherever they were.

I received a phone call from an unknown number that had no identifying name. I answered my cell. The man on the other end accused me of doing things that at another hotel just hours before. I asked him where the call was coming from. He said Massachusetts. I explained to him that I was in Kansas and had never been to Massachusetts before (I haven't in real life either). The call ended.

I explained to my daughter-in-law that the type of call I just received had happened two other times over the last week. That I'd received calls from phone numbers that had phone numbers but didn't display the business name all of them accusing me of doing things I hadn't done and were also places I'd never been in my dream or in real life. Neither of us knew what to make of it. I still don't. smile

N
N
I remember one dream.

I barely remember that one. I was part of a group infiltrating another group. When we arrived there a man of my group (Russell Crowe) had forgotten something so we all made up a story for me to stay and them to go back to come back later. I made up that I was very shy just when two people (woman & man) had started to make me visit the place. Slowly but surely they made me less shy by going on a horse ride and doing something else that had to do with slowly taking off our clothes but without being completely naked. Then I remember at night making up a story for getting out of my room to go see Russell. He was shocked to see me when he opened the door but he let me in. I remember my excuse was a bottle of alcohol in a paper brown bag.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
A dream just came back to me.

I got up to put more air in my air bed, before I did that I put away new cleaned clothes, when I was putting air in my mom got downstairs and I was hurrying it up since I was naked like I always sleep (looked like my bedroom was downstairs too since i do not remember seeing myself going upstairs to put my clothes away).

Page 103 of 282 1 2 101 102 103 104 105 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.