Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
The forms of creativity are endless. Everyone has creative ability. Given enough time, experience and freedom anyone can cultivate and encourage creative ability.

At times ideas can dry up. Boredom and/or frustration can set in. There are many ways to stimulate latent creativity. It can be as easy making a change. The suggestions below are just a few of the many fun and unique ways to boost creative thought.

Here's my newest article on boosting creativity. Enjoy!

Fun and Interesting Ways to Boost Creativity

Sponsored Post Advertisement
G
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
G
In earlier times, people wrote diaries - and penned letters. The modern equivalents are personal blog-postings and emails, and not everybody has the patience to do those things. A blog has to be carefully constructed - something to be proud of; and so do emails of all kinds. Writers should want to keep their standards up in all circumstances. [[[[I would like to put a paragraph space here, but for some reason the Bellaonline site won't let me do stuff like that. So. Pretend I'm starting a new paragraph. And if anybody can teach me the magic process I'd be very grateful.]]]] There are lots of good blogs on the Web, on the broadest possible variety of topics, and I believe everybody should try his or her hand at blogging. I myself have a blog, which is of a pretty basic standard; I mention it as a sort of encouragement to others. If I can do it, anybody can! It's called Barlows Cayman; I don't know how to link to it and dare not even try putting the name in quotation marks. My point is that any topic in the world can be chosen as a subject, and everybody in the whole world has an opinion they're proud to hold. And as Jana says above - everybody has creative ability.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Thanks Gordon. I've often contemplated a blog. It seems intimidating, but I write every day. No lie. I have to keep pencil and paper beside me to record all the ideas, snippets of dialogue and other things that come to mind. I have notebooks full of stuff.

G
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
G
Well, there are blogs and blogs, Jana. I was thinking more of a personal journal - which is an ego trip, really. Except that my blogsite has no photos. That's unusual, but I don't DO photos.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Yes, there are tons of blogs. I don't do photos either and I only skype with my grand children. I'm on this site under my real name, but the rest of the 'net I'm on under a pen name.

Moderated by  Jana - Creativity Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.