Print Thread
#887753 03/04/15 06:42 PM
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
N
Excellent movie.
From the start I was into this magical world. I smiled almost the entire movie and I cried a lot too. I am a huge Angelina Jolie fan, it is always a pleasure to see her whether she is acting or not acting and she for sure did not disappoint in this movie and was an absolute delight to watch every seconds she was on my television. The part where she woke up to realise her wings were gone killed me. I also almost lost it when I realised that it would be her kiss and not the kiss of the young man who would bring Aurora back. What an amazing movie this is. Beautiful even despite the awful Stefan!
The acting, directing and cinematography are excellent. The editing, costumes, story and sets are great. The special effects, makeup and script are good. The music is average.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Thanks for this report Nancy. I had been thinking about seeing this film. I'll pick it up for sure now.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
N
OP Offline
N
daisybun,

I am sure you will love it smile.

There's a lot of people complaining that they changed the story (i barely remember that story from when i was a child so cannot say anything about that) then there's a lot of people complaining that it's not violent enough (i love violence in movies but i knew it would not be since its a Disney movie) then there's people complaining about it being anti-men. People, always trying to find something to complain about while there's a lot of things they could complain about but don't crazy!

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Oh I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this movie, and I LOVED everything about it. It's a movie I watch over and over again.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

N
OP Offline
N
Do you own a copy or does it play often on television where you live? I would watch it often but since I watched it it played less than five times and only one of those times I was able to watch frown!

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I own a copy, so can pop it in whenever I feel like watching it smile

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Amoeba
Amoeba
I watched this movie. Soo good..wonderful plot, wonderful acting. great fairy tale story loved it.

N
OP Offline
N
I cannot wait for the sequel, so far only that this will be done and Angelina Jolie will be back has been announced.

Moderated by  childrensmovies 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.