logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
K
K
we all are carefull about our health.because lots of diseases are around us and they try to attack on our body.if we have a fit body then we able to fight with them otherwise we don't.so be fit and keep safe.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
J
J
you are right bro..But if we will follow some exercise and pay attention on our daily diet then these small infection can't do anything with our body.

BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
Hi All,

I on the other hand have the opposite, I can't gain weight. I think I stopped growing at twelve. I have three children and the only thing I can show for it are my stretch marks which aren't even bad, but I personally don't like them. I would however like to firm up my back side. Going to be forty one in April and my bum has begun to sag. I would like to tighten up my thighs as well. I know what to do, just doing it is the problem. Need to get myself in gear and just do it, once I start I know I will be fine and continue it's just getting started.

Last edited by Karen - Tarot Editor; 02/21/11 03:57 PM.

Karen Artino
BellaOnline.com/Tarot editor
Tarot Website
Tarot Forum
http://www.AnswersByTarot.com
L
L
This way I can hopefully be in the frame of mind to deal with the possible weight gain. Lack of sleep increases my "negative" outlook on life when I am dealing with bad news...

Last edited by BellaOnline; 03/31/11 05:06 AM.
Shark
Shark
I voted other because I'm happy with who I am now. I waited 30 years of my life to grow a 'normal' figure with womanly curves and I love it! I have a chest now! *cheers* I have some junk in the trunk now! *cheers* When I turned 30,(am now 40) I went from (boy body!) 90 lbs to a fluctuation of 113 to 121. I hated being so sickly thin looking that people called me anorexic or crackhead and I was forced to shop in the kid's section for something to fit! I don't want to change me now. I spent 30 years envying all the beautiful curvy women out there just because they DO have gorgeous curves!!

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
i voted hips as i have the infamous muffin top! but i am overall happy with my body image, and exercise regularly so in time will hopefully be getting rid of it!

I voted arms. I was a single mom and lifting/carrying kids of various ages caused me to develop way too much muscle! I'm not doing anything special to improve the look of my arms other than avoiding any heavy lifting. Other than that, I'm letting time work its magic ;) So far I've lost two inches (half an inch to go).

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
My stomach. A few years after I entered my thirties I gained weight there. Until then I was not doing any exercises but I walked a lot and that was enough for me to not gain weight. I immediately started exercising and the extra stomach weight disappeared. Then just before moving in November of 2009 I stopped exercising, the stomach extra pounds came back and again with exercises it went away. After someone set fire to my house I again stopped exercising and you guessed it the extra pounds came back and it was again just in my stomach. I have yet to start exercising again but I make sure I do not gain any extra weight. I know that the longer I am waiting the harder it will be the lose these few extra pounds eventhough I do not gain any other extra weight.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Nadine - Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.