Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 98 of 282 1 2 96 97 98 99 100 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I had a few of those dreams where I had the impression it was somehow important. The closest one was like two days before I came back here after leaving for a few months. Sadly I had forgotten most of it so I could not write it here for Lori to interpret.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
And again we cannot see the first post of a new page unless another post is done computer.

N
N
I remember one dream.

My parents had an old huge radio and turns out we could enter it. I did to try and find an old small vinyl album I loved. I looked in every compartments and I could not find it. Some of the compartments were rooms, the last was my bedroom., in it the compartment that had the albums was just above my bed, when I tried to closed it I could not, I wanted some help by closing it because I did not want to bump my head on the door.

N
N
I remember one dream.

Two people were probably kidnapped somewhere or they did not like where they were. Someone there decided they would be shooters. One was especially good, he was asked to shoot something very far away in between branches that could not even be seen by eyes and he did it. They both entered a competition and one was winning and the other one was jealous. Then that dream turned really weird! The winning person was Dr Phil and he was wearing a suit. He was sweating a lot since he was a good shooter but did not have the stamina to also run for a long time (the competition was to run somewhere and then shoot - repeat until the finish line). He was close to the finish line when a Tennis player (Almagro or Ferrer i think) appeared just wearing a Tennis outfit and of course he was faster. Dr Phil tried running faster, there were a lot of finish lines, the Tennis player crossed the first I think but Dr Phil (again i think) crossed the last. Before waking up I was reading a blog from Rafael Nadal, I could hear his voice like he was the one reading it. I could also hear that when he wrote it he was on the toilet and trying to not make too much noise so that people (there were lots around) would not hear these noises.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was watching the Dallas Stars in person but from what seemed a lobby of something, everyone was passing by liked nothing important was going on. I was near the glass where I was shy because the players were right there and they could look at me. After or before a play Jamie Benn came on the ice just where I was, I was about to freak out but I saw that he was injured and he was acting like he was not. I wanted him off the ice and have that checked out. Then next thing I remember was that I was on a coach of their hotel's lobby having the time of my life (meaning i was free). I was eating and talking to a Dog behind the coach and I was also laughing. Benny came and I was so happy that I did not freak out. The Dog (a Doberman) came on the coach and Benny petted him and we started to talk.

I and many others were on a boat and we were part of a quiz. Marine animals would come to the surface only showing a small part of their bodies and one by one we had to guess. One woman that could not guess the easiest one had her daughter trying to help her, her daughter was very young and barely able to speak, we all figured out what she was trying to say except her mom. At the end the woman had a hard time guessing, everyone (except me it seemed) were putting pressure on her and some even were laughing at her because she did not know, the thing is that that was a whale that does not even exist so this is why she had no clue.

N
N
I remember one dream.

To make some money I (did not look like myself in that dream) decided to fish every day then sell what I had caught. I do not remember if I had another job or not, only that I needed extra money. I remember doing that twice, the last time I had caught a Salmon that was big (i also remember that i was making it bigger than it was to sell it at a higher price OR i was not good at saying the weight of a Fish).

Amoeba
Amoeba
Nancy, you have such great dreams. Filled with some awesome symbols. The last dream was about your waking life situation. Do you need to earn money? If you do, you need to "go fishing" for it. In other others, your dream is telling you that you need to go and get it! You will have a chance to make some good money, but you may try to pass it off as being more money than it really is.

The old radio dream is interesting, too, as it points to your family past. There are some good memories there but you really would rather store them because it might hurt to remember them.

Amoeba
Amoeba
As for my own dreams, they have been pretty vivid, too. Regarding my health, I dreamed that my husband told me that I had two months to live after the operation. But I told him no, that wasn't true. My grandmother (deceased) had bought me more time on earth.

In a previous dream, I was making a bed to get into it as I told my mother I had cancer, but my grandmother quickly got into the bed in my place.

When I woke up, I knew that she intervened somehow. We'll see what my test results say. Oddly, I now can sleep on my left side without feeling any discomfort though.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I learned that the previous owners had put cameras all throughout the house and that the cameras were still working and that if they wanted to they could whenever they wanted from wherever look at it to see what we were doing. My parents had learned about this before me and they did not care at all about that. Mom even went on the computer by herself to try and see where the cameras were from the website the two previous owners could go and look at us. I was livid when I learned that. I screamed that I was shy even sometimes when I was alone and that they knew that, that I could not live in a place where people could look at me all the time. They had no reaction so I screamed screw the Dallas Stars (actually used the f word) and said I cannot remain with you two even for them because that will be my death and that I would be gone in the next morning. I took the remote control of my television, showed it to them and threw it on the ground (this could have happened right there or right after what is coming up). Dad was finding this all funny and mom said laughing yeah right see you next morning meaning I would not go anywhere. I went downstairs and started to pack, I woke up.

N
N
Lori,

Wow that was hard to come here and answer you; Bella Online has weird technical problems right now!

I would love to have more money. Right now I have enough to move on my own but it could go fast while trying to find a job and there's the possibility I would end up with no money aside and still no job. With more money there would be more breathing room for me. But still that would be much better than my living situation here. I hope that chance to make money will come for real and that I am not too stupid to let it pass me by.

I used to think that I had a nice childhood even if it was filled with stress but the more I have thought about it the past years I realised that it was just an illusion I had. Sure there are some good memories but they are tainted with the rest. Just like I was able to see things my parents were doing were cruel things and things that have done nothing but crippled me. So with these reflections I realised that my childhood and life is worst than I thought.

I wish you luck with your tests and I hope they will find nothing bad!

Thanks a lot,

Nancy xoxoxoxoxoxo

Page 98 of 282 1 2 96 97 98 99 100 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.