L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
Hi Everyone

I am sorry you haven't heard from me much lately. I have just taken the very difficult decision to leave Bellaonline after 9 years of writing the New Age site here. I am kept busy now with my crystal healing, teaching and writing books and I don't have the time for Bellonline that the site really deserves.

I know many of you have been reading my articles for years and I do consider some of you to be true online friends and colleagues, so I hope you will stay in touch, either through my Facebook Page, or through my Touchstones Therapies site. If you are interested in Crystal Healing you may also want to visit my Touchstones School of Crystal Therapy site.

I will always be grateful to Lisa Shea, Bellaonline's owner, for giving me the chance to write here. When I arrived as a new Editor I had a notion that I might be a writer, but I had not put much of my writing out into the world. Writing this site gave me the opportunity to really express my self and help others through my writing. Nine years on I have published two books, Light behind the Angels and Touchstones Manual for the Crystal Therapist and I have several more in the pipeline. I can truly call myself a Writer!

If you think you might have what it takes to write the New Age or any other available site I highly recommend the experience to you:
BellaOnline Free Web Writing Academy

With many blessings on your journey.

Lauren D´Silva, New Age Editor
http://newage.bellaonline

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
So sorry to see you go. I have really enjoyed your posts and articles. I wish you loads of positive experiences and successes in your journey ahead. Thank you so much.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
Lauren, it's always a bit sad to see an editor go, but I'm pleased for you to see that you're ready now ready to pursue the things that have developed during this time. I hope that your writing and other activities continue to be successful.

L
Gecko
Gecko
L
Lauren, so sad to see you go but I wish you well in all of your endeavors. I greatly enjoyed your crystals course and still have it to refresh my memory. I will definitely follow you on Facebook although I haven't been on it for a while as I have been busy with medical and personal issues. I will check out your books.

The funny thing is that you popped into my mind off and on for several days now...just before I saw this post today. It would be lovely to meet for lunch someday when I get over to the UK.

Keep in touch here when you can!

L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
Thank you for your kind comments! Lori, yes let's meet up when you get to the UK smile

C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
Lauren, best of fortune in your endeavors. We hate to see you go, but isn't that what BOL is all about? People come here and develop as editors, and sometimes they are ready for that next big step. May you always be blessed.

Connie Mistler Davidson-Editor-ADD/Sandwiches/Reading
Attention Deficit Disorder
Sandwiches
Reading
Avatar: Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

My EBook link.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
Hello Lauren,

May the road rise to meet you
May the wind be always at your back
May the sun shine warm upon your face
The rains fall soft upon your fields
And until we meet again
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.

How will we replace you?

Cheers

Lestie Mulholland
Container Gardening Editor

Contain your Delight - it's easy!
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Dear Lauren, you have been an inspiration to me and others over the years, seeing you accomplish your goals and sharing your insight. Keep up the good work wherever you are, whatever you do.

Blessings, Susan smile

L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
Thank you all so much! Susan, you have always been a loving and supportive presence here on Bellaonline, thank you.

Readers can still connect with me through Facebook and through my websites and writing. Much love to all my readers old and new xx

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
smile

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.