Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 97 of 282 1 2 95 96 97 98 99 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember three dreams.

All I remember is that I was in my Saint-Hubert house and there were at least one bad spirit I was fighting. I also remember that at least at one point I was at least keeping up with it.

Me and my parents had moved to a new place. The next door's neighbor had a huge property with a few buildings along with their house, one of those was a stand alone room, it was up a pole that did not have the stairs because when it was getting colder they closed it then after the Winter and the cold had passed it was opened again. It was for their child. When we were driving around to visit the area that made me think that it would be nice for me to have a place like that, so I could be alone for a while, this would have my bedroom. Then I thought that adding at least a bathroom would be better. I also thought that the more would be added the more it would cost and that I would be better to just move on my own. We found a restaurant but a woman that lived near it said that it was closed. We (i do not really remember me talking) started to talk and then she and I think someone else made us some food. When it was cooking at least one person (her i think) was trying to involve how it would cost for us.

I decided to put on some sunscreen, sport clothes and with a backpack I started to walk. I ended up in like an highway where I was about to turn around but from afar that was not that far I could see a big sign for a lake with a park and pathways so I decided to keep going (i was also scared that cops would stop me because for some reason nobody was able to walk where i was walking) and go see that place. The entrance was leading directly to a lake where there were many people. A place had lots of kids because the water there was shallow. I ended up sitting near that place where I put my feet and legs bellow the knee in the water to relax and then read (i remember thinking about me not knowing to swim). Then I saw Bill Clinton when he was president and he was checking out the mail, Hilary was there too and when he saw he had a letter from me or about me he gave a sign that he had president business to do and she left. He opened the letter. All I remember is that we were having an affair and he was using his presidency to keep it quiet and to see me often.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
And again I have to post something extra for the new page's first post appears!

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I went to a shopping mall (i remember it looking like it was on a ship but i cannot say if i was on 1 or not since i cannot remember the start of the dream) and ended up going in a Victoria's Secret store. I asked if they had bras for 32A and they had. I tried one on and I looked like I had huge breasts with it so I asked if they had any other colors because I wanted all of them even if they had colors I hated.

I only remember that it had to do with bras.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I had a dream a couple of nights ago that was so vivid and detailed that I can't forget it. It actually gave me a message. First time ever. The dream is going to be my next article. I wish I'd had a video cam inside my head. I wrote it down.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I only remember the end. It was Rambo who was back where he had left the group of the fourth movie. He was getting ready to go on a mission there when the man (again from the fourth movie) warned him about them being kidnapped. He had the same reaction than in the movie but he said that after that mission he was finished with this life. The man would not stop trying and he screamed no, that that was it with this life after this (no exactly how he said it but that was basically what he was saying). Then at least one man entered a big store with what seemed to be a small elephant under a blanket and that man was spreading salt (i think) on the floor, it was some kind of old thing he (or they) was doing. People were looking at that like what the hell is going on.

N
N
I remember one dream.

Me and my parents kept going back to Target to see if they would finally come up with real liquidation prices. They would not. Most of the things would stay at the same price and the others would not have a big rebate. I would at least buy one thing everytime anyway, dad would pay but he did not want to be there. Mom would sometimes find one thing or maybe more to buy. The last time dad picked up one thing that had a small rebate on it, he said it was not a lot of discounts on it but it was something he liked anyway.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

For this I only remember the end which was a man who was very rich and one of the things he had looked like a house boat but in fact it was a house on wheels. He entered it, came out the water and started driving it. He was talking about it and showing it off. The interior was small and kind of packed but everything was in it even luxury for him and like he was saying by the end is that in case of a war or something less worst or worst he would be okay and that this thing did not need a lot to keep going and working.

My dad wanted to buy another property with the rest of our insurance money. Me and mom knew he could not and that it meant we would be in debt like we were before someone set our house on fire. He had his eyes on a huge land with many buildings on it. It was a cheap price considering what was for sale but when we got there we knew why which was because everything was falling apart. So that would mean getting into debt paying for it and then more in debt renovating it all or most or some or just one thing.

This dream was short and extremely weird. It started as a satire kind of like something Seth McFarlane would do then it became a short film to explain vaginal infections and how to treat it then it was a documentary about a young woman pregnant that was narrated by James Ver Der Beek and he was explaining how she was sick (i could see her crawling whining to a pile of bodies the stopping there) then ended up just farting but she would try to make the farts silent until she went in the hospital then she let them all out while sometimes screaming or just whining then James or someone else said wow she is going to hate her son because these farts were coming from him and he would fart all the time after being born. I was actually seeing the mom and the son and the mom year after year becoming angrier with her son then I woke up.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Have you been watching Family Guy or American Dad Nancy? Your dream sounds like it. smile

I'm still trying to get my dream that I had about a week ago all written down. It was the first one with a real clear message. I'm going to try to make it next week's featured article.

N
N
Jana,

I love these two shows grin.

Your dream sounds interesting smile. I'll for sure read it when you post it.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hey Nancy,

I kind of thought so. smile

The dream was very interesting, full of vivid imagery, even though it wasn't entirely pleasant. It's the only dream I've ever had that just sticks with me begging to be written down.

I look forward to your comments when I do get it written. I'm going to try to make the draft out tonight after I get chapter two of my second novel done.

Page 97 of 282 1 2 95 96 97 98 99 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.