#865712 06/05/14 12:56 PM
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
So many things affect our inner being in positive ways. What are the things that really move you, that give you purpose, that give you joy? It can be something really simple or intricately complex.

I would love to hear from you. Please share.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Nature walks during a change of season are always a joy. The cool autumn air brings about so many new scents, and the landscape is filled with bright new colors as the leaves of plants and trees change in reaction to cooler temperatures and shorter days. During this time it is common to see Canada geese and other birds gathering in groups and beginning their migration south for the winter months. These are the last months for those who farm and garden to harvest their produce, the last blast before the snow flies. This season so in touch with nature moves me.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Today I'm enjoying a small bunch of light coffee colored roses. They sit on my kitchen counter, in a very noticeable place when I come and go. I am fascinated by the swirl of endless petals within the heart of each bloom, and the way the petals form points as the flowers open to reveal another stage of their beauty. I find roses in general to be very sensual, soothing, romantic flowers. Some have a scent and some don't, and many have petals that feel like silk. I love having roses near me.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
I don't live close to my mother, sister, and brother. This fall I was able to visit with my entire immediate family as we gathered together many states away. To have us all in one place filled me with love and gratitude, and a joy that swelled within me and gave me a sense of security and belonging like nothing else does. There is a comfort in being around those with whom you have shared your entire life and history.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Today I watched a morning show that featured people of all ages who were in love. I was touched by a couple who at age 99 were still together after 81 years of marriage. They were happy just to be together and holding hands. It was evident that they not only had a great love for each other, but a lifetime of shared joy and acceptance through the years.

It was nice to see that when nothing matters more than preserving the union between two people, the relationship will last.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Today I visited my church when it was quiet. I like to kneel and pray, and then to sit in the silence for a while. It is very meditative. When I am there alone in the open space I feel very connected to the Divine. It is like a "coming home" to me.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor

Moderated by  Debbie-SpiritualityEditor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.