Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 91 of 282 1 2 89 90 91 92 93 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Jana,

You were lucky to have a Cat who likes to ride in cars, from what I can see and hear this is rare. It is so sad when we lose a pet. They are pure unconditional love and you know they will never judge you and never do anything to hurt you.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Amoeba
Amoeba
Last night, many dream scenes flit through my subconscious mind. Most were images that processed some things that happened during the day.

In one of them, I was playing with my sweet and adorable grandnephew whom I babysat when he was an infant. He is the cutest! I saw him playing with a little sibling who is yet to be born.

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is that it was like watching a documentary and a voice was saying that Hockey players became so violent that they had to add a wall in between the benches and then they showed a brick (pale grey color - not too high) wall and just one player sitting near that was very angry.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Yeah Nancy, they are rare indeed. I miss my other ones as well, they were such good pets. It does hurt when you loose a pet, they are faithful and know just what to do when you're down. They're the greatest.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
All I really remember about my dream was that it was disjointed. I was with some people, a woman and her daughter. There was lots of crochet, a lot of it not finished, but all very beautiful. An abusive ex boyfriend from a long time ago was part of it, but I never saw him, just sensed him. The woman asked if she should vote. I said yes and then I woke up. I wish I knew how to crochet what I saw. They were gorgeous.

A
Chimpanzee
Online Content
Chimpanzee
A
Generally, I do not remember my dreams but last night during a quasi sleep I had a short dream that repeated itself about five times:

I was riding on the NYC subway and was going to get off on 34th Street or 42nd Street. On the final loop of the dream, I got off at 34th Street.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Maybe your dream is telling you there's a miracle or something really good ahead for you. You do keep getting off on 34th street. smile

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Lori-

That is brilliant; beautiful (your time and memory of your mom). I have an appreciation for life & death that I cannot truly define.

What I know for certain is that every life is worthy & our death is our legacy. We leave behind a life & death story worth learning from. Hopefully we recognized our missions, purpose, and worth on the journey.

I am joy-filled to know that you gathered so much from the life she shared with you. You are blessed; as so many people miss that lesson/gift that parents impart.

With love...

Last edited by Yvonnie-Inspired; 01/30/15 09:43 PM.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
A few days ago I posted about a dream that featured a home being rehabbed.

Last night, I was packing, very lightly, a toothbrush, deodorant, other small items from a very large apartment (long, many rooms, with many windows; and I was leaving. The apartment had the interesting feeling of a disaster zone. Like bombing within & without, but not as much in appearance as in energy.

I was checking all of the rooms, but excited and in a tiny bit of a rush to go, and yet, I did not want to leave any stones unturned.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
Amoeba
Amoeba
Ooo, good dream, Yvonnie. To me, this indicates that you have been in a temporary phase of life that has felt like something of a disaster. At least, there has been some shake-up in your life.

Your other dream was about a home being rehabbed, and that could reflect that you, your own self, is undergoing some positive overhaul.

In any case, you'll not only be moving onward, you will be taking with you any lessons from this experience. You want to be sure you hold onto any of the good stuff, even the positive aspects of yourself, as you move forward.

Page 91 of 282 1 2 89 90 91 92 93 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.