#885341 01/11/15 07:47 AM
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
With the new year brilliantly unfolding, what is it that you want to change, improve, or explore? Is there something within yourself you want to develop, an interest of yours you wish to learn more about, or a new adventure you want to discover?

I plan to continue my life of compassion by being of service to others. I also want to do more of what I am passionate about, such as riding and spending more time with my horses. I am going to enjoy more moments out in nature. I intend to be kinder to myself so that my true being shines through. I want to find joy in little things and to live more fully in the moment. I am going to try some new things like yoga to help improve my mental and physical health. In a nutshell, I am going to take better care of myself so that I can take care of and do for others as well.

Please share your thoughts.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
Gecko
Gecko
L
I'm ready to release old patterns of thought and behavior. As time goes on, I have made little changes here and there but I do see how, in response to outside influences, I can fall back into habits that no longer serve my highest good.

It is clear how and why these patterns have developed but I am a different person than I was even just a year ago, and now I can readily release the habits of that person.

Time to establish new patterns of thought and behavior. A pattern is something that repeats itself. Living a healthful pattern can liberate one from agonizing over decisions, feeling tempted by unhealthy choices, acting out of fear, etc. You don't have to think about much once you establish more positive patterns.

Reflect on your life patterns. Have they served you? Are they the patterns of a person you want to be?

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
In 2014 I felt like I was shedding layers upon layers of unhealthy patterns & conditionings. Something amazing is happening right now. I am connecting to something very vibrant.

Right now, I am creating new, healthier, patterns. It feels like school. I'm doing a lot of things based upon intuition and faith.

So, in 2015, I want to act swifter when my intuition calls to me. I want to act with more faith. I want to do it without over analyzing it or throwing in that fear that can cripple progress. I want to be more productive and fearless.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Lori......choosing positive and healthier patterns for your body, mind, and soul will serve you very well in the year to come. Taking time for reflection will help you to establish what will work best for you, and it is something we all should do. Thanks for sharing!

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Yvonnie.....it sounds like you are well on your way. Intuition is often our greatest tool and you are making a strong connection with your inner being. Thank you for sharing!

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Amoeba
Amoeba
Yvonnie, how interesting. Your dream seemed to say that last year was temporary. And your temporary home (apartment) felt chaotic. But then, you're packing up and moving back to a refurbished home, aren't you? How wonderful!

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hey Debbie-

I'm so glad to be back in touch with you!!!!!

Lori-

That was what I thought my dreams were eluding to as well (more like a home currently under renovation & taking no baggage with me).

Last year, I kept finding and attracting starfish. Just yesterday, I was looking through the change holder in my car & found a penny that was a bit too small and very shiny. Upon examination, I laughed out loud because I had been taken; someone had given me a penny from the Bahamas. LOL! Then, I turned it over and noticed the starfish on the back. A sign?

I looked it up and it says starfish regenerate. Also, they are blind, but very sensitive/intuitive creatures. If they are coming to you, they are a sign that you too are very intuitive and should be certain to follow your intuition.

Lots of signs in such a short period of time. It feels like something big is coming over the mountain; not creeping up on me, but about to appear out of nowhere.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
How fascinating, Yvonnie. Please keep us posted here on what does appear for you. You've got our curiosity peaked.....

I am glad to be back in touch with you, too. Have a peaceful and inspiring day smile

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
The last few weeks I have come to realize that I want to rise above residual pain I carry in regards to a few past relationships. Sometimes I think I will always have various pain connected to different circumstances, locked away in their own respective rooms within my being with the doors firmly closed. Once in a while those waves of pain find their way out when some little thing triggers their emergence.

My desire is to find ways to experience more joy in my life. I am not sure the pain will ever completely go away, but I'd like to release as much of it as I can and minimize its impact on my every day life.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Happiness as a constant. Also I'd like to leave the past behind and concentrate on the joy of now.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Debbie-SpiritualityEditor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.