Page 2 of 2 1 2
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I'll start...

In 5 years, I am...

Mentally Healthy: I am at ease, healthy, wealthy, and wise. I am traveling the world, confident and successful as a writer/student/educator/founder of an organization that creates amazing solutions in education and self-enlightenment.

Physically Healthy: I am healthy/without disease, 130 lbs, 60% raw, and active. I am flexible, strong, and confident.

Spiritually Healthy: I am committed to a spiritual regime and connected to my inner voice allowing me to have clarity, comprehension, and confidence in my intuition. I make brilliant and fulfilling decisions in all areas of my life. I feel balanced. I understand the spiritual worth and power of my womanhood.

Emotionally Healthy: I am balanced and self-enlightened. I am madly in love with my partner and completely caring and confident with me. I have balanced, supportive, and intense relationships with my mother and daughters. I have trusting, supportive, and abundant relationships with my clients. I love all living things unconditionally. I allow myself to be loved unconditionally.

Financially Healthy: I am wealthy and I use that wealth to support healthy systems that liberate others and highlight their paths to self-enlightenment.

How about you?

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I understand that Jupiter is in retrograde, which in astrology would mean it is a time to be honest with yourself. It is a time of inner reflection.

Are you experiencing this?

How is it coming? Do you like what you see?

Are you making plans to make life better?

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
L
Gecko
Gecko
L
Wow, I didn't realize Jupiter's position at this time. No wonder...

I had embarked on a path only to be taking a step backwards. I'm very much rethinking and reflecting. Interesting. In any case, this has caused me to return to what has always helped: meditation.

One of my challenges in making progress is that I "cross the streams" which is a phrase from Ghostbusters the movie. When I say it, I mean that I am mixing up vibrations. For example, I set off on one path which has its own energy vibration but then I second guess myself or think about another path which has its own energy vibration entirely. I cross the streams of energy flow.

Do I want to go back to the public mainstream classroom to teach full-time again or do I want to further my plan to write more books and conduct workshops in the metaphysical field? Two very different wave-lengths of energy.

There is a Japanese proverb that goes: "One cannot have feet on two different paths and make progress in any one direction."

That is my plight. It's time to choose.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Lori-

You sound like me; spirit or practicality? Thank goodness the various paths are starting to merge. And it feels amazing!!!!!!!!!

It's about spiritual faith/obedience/follow through. When I do what my intuition/spirit leads me to do (no matter how much it seems to make no sense at all) amazing things happen and confirm that path. Doing what is practical make the results show up slower.

No matter how I express this & know it, I still straddle the same fence.

For the record, you are amazing in the metaphysical field. And there is no escaping this field if it is what you are meant for.

I love you Lori. Of course you will do what is best for you. Yay!

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Today, Chicago is in the midst of a Blizzard.

Perfect for productivity.

I am writing: working on an article, completing a strategic plan for a client, adding to another clients strategic plan, and adding to my book.

Awesome!

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
"Above all, be the heroine in your life, not the victim." -Nora Ephron

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
We have enjoyed an amazing snowstorm that resulted in 18 inches of snow. Today, I will edit one client's strategic plan. I will play games with my children and watch a couple of movies with them too. Finally, I will take a long leisurely bath & write a bit more for my book.

I am well & pleased with my personal growth. I am grateful for my health, wealth, and wisdom; mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally, and financially. Everyday, I am improving in these areas a little more.

Life is good!

Last edited by Yvonnie-Inspired; 02/02/15 08:31 AM.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
A very productive week. Today though, not so much.

On Wednesdays I play chauffeur, and not much else happens. Tomorrow, holds possibilities.

I will write a new outline for my book, complete a chapter, and write an article.

What will you do?

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Originally Posted By Yvonnie-Inspired
"Above all, be the heroine in your life, not the victim." -Nora Ephron

Yvonnie, I just LOVE this quote!!

I am looking forward to a productive day smile I plan on doing some marketing, and creating the outline for a weekend intensive workshop so I can start marketing that! My goal is to teach a weekend intensive in Phoenix at the beginning of 2016. And, eventually, teach this same workshop at other venues, where I can drive in about a day smile

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I have been very productive lately, just not in the areas that feed my soul.

Deanna, your list inspires me to speak to my inner light and not as much about managing the house.

AJ Alexander (aka: Bubbles)
Weight Loss Editor

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.