logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
I thought it would be nice to post our paranormal experiences here, if that is okay with the moderator. Just to share.

I can start. My most recent occurred when my mother died. She passed away in her home earlier that afternoon. I had been doing a bedside vigil for weeks. Heavily medicated for pain, she was pretty much out of it most of the time. I held her hand as she took her last breath.

Later in my own house, I woke up from my sleep to go to the restroom. I saw her standing next to the bed, just watching me. She was gone as soon as I stood up though.

The next day, my daughter told me that she woke up in the middle of the night because she felt someone sit on her bed. When she looked, she saw the ghosts of not only my mother but my father sitting next to her. My daughter said that they disappeared when she sat up in bed. She was unafraid.

My mother told me that she would visit me often after she died. I do dream of her but it would be interesting to capture some EVPs, wouldn't it?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
Last year when we had some house construction going on in the backyard, a most curious spirit showed up. Note that at no time did any of the workers come into the house. They stayed outdoors to put up a patio cover. It took them only two days and then they were gone.

Later, when I walked into my home office which is on the opposite side of the property from the patio cover, I felt this unmistakable feeling of being watched. My psychic senses made that clear. I knew there was 'someone' in my closet. When I opened the door, there was no one visible there (I didn't expect there would be anyone visible) but an overwhelming scent of body odor hit me. There was no question about it: It smelled like a sweaty, hard-working construction worker. I know my husband's scent and it was definitely another man's scent.

I asked my husband and daughter to come in and to tell me what they smelled. They completely agreed with me.

The odd thing about this is that the smell would come and go, as though someone was there and then he left. Always accompanied by feelings of someone watching me. When it was there, the smell was very, very strong. When it was gone, it was just gone, and it didn't matter if the closet door had been wide open or shut tight. This went on for a week.

I finally had a "talk" with this ghost. I could tell it was someone (a brother) of one of the construction workers. He follows his brother but decided to stick around to watch me, presumably because he could tell that I could sense him. I explained that he could cross over now and move on to other dimensions where there is learning and other people to reunite with...or he could choose to stick around his brother here on earth, but he could NOT stay in my closet anymore. It was an invasion of my privacy and it did not serve him at all either.

I put it kindly and spent time painting the lovely picture that greets one when it is time to cross overs so I hope he chose that. But it was my feeling that he simply left my home. Maybe he first went to take one last peek at his brother's family, maybe he decided to linger longer. I didn't want to give more of my energy to thinking about him or he would find his way back to my house. (It's an energy vibration thing.)

As my family witnessed, the smell was gone, and hasn't returned since.

Moderated by  Deena - Paranormal Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.