Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 39 of 299 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 298 299
A
Chimpanzee
Online Content
Chimpanzee
A
It was mid 50s earlier today and then around 3pm the temperature dropped 10 degrees and became cloudy. I think it is drizzly now; hopefully, the temperature will not drop below 32.

Last edited by Angie; 01/26/15 03:02 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday it was partly cloudy and windy.

At night it was snowing off/on and windy on/off.

It was calm when I went to bed.

It was mostly cloudy, snowing and windy when I got up.

A
Chimpanzee
Online Content
Chimpanzee
A
We received more snow than we thought we would get. It is beautiful but school and other activities are canceled here in Central Virginia.

N
N
Angie,

Here too. There was even an accident right behind our house. A minivan made contact with a truck transporting gas. My parents have been looking at it since this happened but not me, I would not want people looking and taking pictures of me if it was me in that position so I do not do that when it happens to others. Here too the schools have closed but the kids are there so they will leave at noon and they warned the parents on the radio. Visibility is awful apparently almost everywhere around here but I have an appointment and I need things at a drugstore so I have to get out, my dad will drive so I am not stressed about driving at least. My mom is freaking out and do not want to come, right now my dad is trying to convince her to come. My appointment is at 14:00, normally we leave one hour in advance but today I think we need to at least add another half hour.

A
Chimpanzee
Online Content
Chimpanzee
A
Nancy, be safe... When people are not used to driving in snow or ice, they do quirky things - step on the brake and skid for instance. It is wise to give yourself extra time.

N
N
Angie,

My dad drove. To go to Rimouski it went well and the few errands before my appointment and to go there went well too. We could see it was getting worst when we went to a store before coming back. Coming back here was pure hell. We could barely see when we were able to see. Luckily we came back safely. We went to two other places in Mont-Joli, I told dad we should be getting back home but he decided to continue anyway. When we entered that city it was like there was no snow storm at all and the short drive to come back home went well. I spend a lot of time on Live Leak and I had flashbacks of many videos when we could not see anything. My dad has been driving for more than fifty years and for more than thirty years he drove a garbage truck, driving is something he is good at and it also has never stressed him but he was scared when we were driving back home so that right there tells how dangerous it was.

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Well the snow has been ploughed and now it looks a darn mess!

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Glad everyone on the East Coast is safe.

Chicago's temps are dropping and the light snow we were getting has ceased.

Enjoy that silencing blanket of snow you have possession of on East Coasters. It is oh, so temporary.

Peace...

Last edited by Yvonnie-Inspired; 01/28/15 05:49 PM.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
N
N
Yesterday it was mostly cloudy, windy and snowing.

It was snowing and windy at night.

It was snowing and windy when I went to bed.

It was mostly sunny and windy when I got up.

Amoeba
Amoeba
We went from lovely rain to clear and sunny skies...to blustery, warm winds and then light drizzles again...all within a week's time. It's been wonderful to witness.

Ah, I think that even Mother Nature cannot make up her mind. She's as changeable as I am, and now I see how good that is.

Page 39 of 299 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 298 299

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.