Average movie.
The first movie is good and the second horrible so I was not too sure about that third movie. It is long at parts but what really stops this movie from being better is the directing (camera shaking syndrome again). It is not scary (at 1 point i was almost scared of what was behind a door but that part took so long that i knew it would be nothing so that did not worked) but it is graphic at some parts. The stupidest though is the cat fight with two women, yes it came with gore but wow that was a ridiculous scene. I get why that quarantined man did what he did, if he does not go along spreading the disease I have nothing against that (many people have diseases that can get spread with their blood and they are careful and can live all their lives without affecting anyone of course we are not talking about diseases that melts you in a few days if not in less time).
The directing is horrible. The editing is very bad. The cinematography is bad. The acting and script are average. The special effects, makeup, costumes, music, story and sets are good.