Next Thread
Print Thread
#875800 08/28/14 07:06 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Statistics indicate that approximately a third of American's are trying to lose weight or that they are worried about their weight at any given time during the year.

Diets Don't Work

Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
Amoeba
Amoeba
C
Yes this is good to know.

D
Amoeba
Amoeba
D
Dieting works only temporally, as soon as you stop being on "diet" weights comes back, yo-yo effect. The only way to lose weight and keep it that way is to change your habits, life style, and what you eat for good. Easier said than done.

D
D
I agree, most important is changing habits and self confidence can be a good helper

Dorcy #884779 01/01/15 07:09 PM
M
M
I agree Dorcy, the only way to keep the weight off is total change of lifestyle.

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
The problem is that at the start the people who go on diet do not know how to eat properly so they go on these diets that tell them how to eat and the instant they go off it they again do not know how to eat properly. We do not need to be starving or just eat a tiny amount of food to have an healthy weight just like you do not need to exercise hours every day all year long. The key word is moderation (not only with food). Also when you see yourself gaining weight do something about it right away because one pound is difficult to lose so of course many more will be harder and it will seem impossible if you have more than one hundred to lose. I ended up with a tummy in my thirties, I did not go into a diet I just exercised and after a few months it was gone and now I have to do it again but again it won't be with a diet it would be with exercise (i would have to do more than that if it was more than a small belly having to lose but thankfully even with my deep depression and extreme stress i can still focus on my health).

Moderated by  BB -Body Care 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.