Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 85 of 282 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Jana,

Mine often changes when I dream, it's like I hit the rewind button or that I like try all the options, I hate those dreams more than the strange ones.

It was really cool when Lori was here and she was giving us the meanings of our dreams, I miss that a lot frown.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is Sock Monkey.

That last dream too had a Sock Monkey. All I remember from it is that I woke up and got up before my parents got up and while doing so I took a Sock Monkey with me upstairs. After I flushed the toilet it would not stop flushing so I yelled, I had finished there and had done that without making noise, with the Sock Monkey in one of my hands I lifted the thing to pull on the thing to stop the water, I did that with a lot of noise and without dirtying the Sock Monkey. I then layed the Sock Monkey (still in the bathroom i think - i remember it being probably in the way of my parents when they would get up) then put some things on him (looked like ShamWows in pieces and it was all purple with maybe some that were yellow) to lay him back to sleep. I also remember one Rammstein song playing - it was Buckstabu).

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is that it had to do with Rafael Nadal who was playing at the Australian Open. I also remember not even looking at the schedule so maybe missing him but acting like I knew when he would play and that I was not missing him. I also remember that it looked like I was actually there but I was not really (i think).

My dad had left his job and we were about to move out of our Saint-Hubert house. He had the guts to call (or say it to their faces - that too do not remember much) about the 60000$ they owe him and by phone he was told that he would get it, he said oh yeah right either before or after hanging up. He mentioned this to us then went and ran some errands (at least the grocery store). Meanwhile I went out in the yard to take some pictures with my cell phone to remember this house and to have it as my backgrounds for a while. Then I was at a clinic (cannot say if that was there or after moving) to get an ear cleaning, the doctor's office was one but it was opened to a bigger room that seemed to lead to at least another one and men (started with 1 who entered to clean then went there to take a break - the other came in to take a break). The doctor was doing her job and I was looking at what was going on and then I said that I wanted some privacy. I was also scared of the thing she used to look into my ears and explained to her why. She also said what was told to me twice that she could wash the left ear but not the right. I tried to persuade her to do the other too and she looked like maybe she would do it. My mom was there too but she never said anything.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Even though some of my dreams repeat, they don't try out new endings. Sometimes, I wish they would. Or maybe it's better that they don't try a new ending.

I don't recall dreaming anything last night, except that I could sleep. smile Oh yes, that lovely monster insomnia. What would I do without it? I'd love to find out.

N
N
I remember five dreams.

All I remember is that it had to do with this website and the count numbers of our posts.

That dream had Eminem in it. I remember him being angry, me going to see him and yelling at Rihanna then him taking my side and me being proud of it and her being insulted by it.

I slept on the coach to make sure to get up early to start early with some cleaning that I think included finishing my bedroom. I had a hard time falling asleep, I got up for just a while then realised that mom was there with a book and that I had forgotten about Elmo (all the other three were sleeping around the living room, he was supposed to be on the sofa). My mom went to sit on the sofa and I told her I was not up yet, she said oh yes you are and I said that it was not even 4:00 yet and that I would not get up at that time.

I was with Jamie Benn, we were in an arena but not our team's. I was sitting somewhere and he was standing next to me. After talking and laughing we ended up looking in each other's eyes then we had sex. After we took our time putting our clothes back on (not everything was taking off) and then we slowly walked hand in hand smiling.

Eric Lindros was in it and I also remember a Hockey game with the Toronto Maple Leafs, I think I was at that game and that it somehow had to do with Biggi.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

It was a camp for kids to learn how to be rappers and it was provided by Eminem. I remember seeing some of the kids before they went there. There they were all on a stage of what looked to be a theatre, they were all in a circle and one by one had to show what they had by dancing. Two were wearing a flannel blouse of a different color (2 of the kids i saw before the camp - the main ones i think) and one in particular was made fun of by most if not all the kids except the other. Eminem (maybe he was there from the start - cant recall) looked then said that they all had they individual talent. He started talking (i think the kids were still trying out) but then he saw he had a call or something, he did it but looked like he had some kind of remorse (i vaguely remember someone standing - like a dark figure at the right from the start - he did not approve of that) and I think he came back soon after and if he left he did not go far for long.

I had started what I said I would do, after starting I made up an excuse that it would not work and another excuse after another to start it over.

I came into the kitchen and mom was making something. I asked her if it was pancakes and she said no it is white cake and I was excited by it. I saw that she was trying a recipe I had done a few times (remember thinking how she had found it because it was from an old book and it burned with our other things - i doubt we will find that recipe book again - i did not say anything i just thought it). When they are asking to separate the white and yolk she did it, I said I never did that, cannot remember if she said anything but she kept on making the dough and I was almost salivating at the thought of eating some. Then I was too making some, it looked lumpy.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

All I remember is that I woke up from a dream that was really weird which was close to being a nightmare and that I was seeing Russell Crowe's face eventhough it had nothing to do with him.

All I remember is that it had to do with my ear wax problem.

I was explaining to people why Leonardo DiCaprio is looking like he does lately which is because he will play Rasputin.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

All I remember is that it had to do with Eric Lindros.

That one too had Eric Lindros in it. I remember him being a teenager in it but he looked like an adult. He was followed by a television crew for a day then he went in the showers where they secretly kept on filming.

I wanted to be alone in my room (it was a bedroom i used to have in our Saint-Hubert home). I was talking like Nicki Minaj, my dad thought it was weird. I closed the door then made sure no one could see through my window (did it slowly because i knew people were looking). Then I started to act like I was filming a video.

Page 85 of 282 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.