logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
~ Rae ~ Offline OP
Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
Yes, our favorite tattooed vampire/vampire hunter is back for a third go around, and according to the trailers, he's got to fight just about everyone this time.

The official movie site is running full tilt at
http://www.bladetrinity.com/

There's a little row of the vampire tattoo symbols on the first page and if you click on them, it changes the white outline graphics on the main page.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
~ Rae ~ Offline OP
Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
Judging by the previews, Blade's two sidekicks in this film, Abigail Whistler (Jessica Biel) and Hannibal King (Ryan Reynolds) each sport a tiny tattoo of their own.

King, an ex-vampire, has a clan mark on his left hip. Whistler, a vampire killer, has a tiny dove a bit forward of King's but also on her left hip.

Something tells me the low-fat, low-carb diets the actors were on during training have a lot more to do with the tattoo placement that any sort of character development, but we'll have to wait and see.

~ Rae ~ Offline OP
Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
Ok, so I went and saw BLADE: TRINITY at a matinee today. Before I get down to an article, anyone else want to say what they thought of it?

IMO, the storyline got weaker with this one. Ryan Reynolds as Hannibal King gets all the good lines. Parker Posey's whole vampire look is just silly. Her hair is like something that was rejected by A Flock of Seagulls back in the 80s. Her line about everyone not using a particular foul expression as it just gets her envy going was the best. I like some of the changes they did with Blade's tattoos, but I'm not saying what those are here. I liked Drake's scars too.

Anyone else want to chime in?

~ Rae ~ Offline OP
Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
My review of the tattooing in the new Blade movie is now up. It won't be featured for a few days yet, so if you want to be the among the first to read it, just hit the link below!

The Tattoos of BLADE: TRINITY

Shark
Shark
I have only seen the first one, hubby and I both liked it

A
A
hello. Some1 has the screenshot of nave tattoos of Blade Trinity? All of them!

Ty.

~ Rae ~ Offline OP
Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
I suggest you get yourself the DVD and make some screencaps if that's what you are after.

Parakeet
Parakeet
I haven't seen it, but I've had a few people tell me that they made a good comeback. The first one was kool, the second one was kinda stupid. I heard they came back strong in the third one.

I know it sounds selfish, but this is my story. - Tidus

If you're not living life on the edge, you're taking up too much space. - ??
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Blade is one of my favorite movie character. The first movie is excellent, the second is good and the third is average. I keep hoping he does a fourth movie but I don't want it to be awful which could be since he keeps on taking awful movies since his taxes troubles (well looks that way - have not seen his recent movies so technically i cannot say for sure they suck - they sure look that way though) so there could be a chance that he could take anyone to make a Blade movie to ruin the whole series.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.