Page 1 of 2 1 2
#884222 12/24/14 11:18 PM
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
N
Great movie.
I hate the first movie and remember saying to myself when I heard there was a sequel that I would never see it but for some reason I kept on thinking when I was seeing it was going to be playing that I should watch it and thankfully I finally did. It is so rare these past years to find an horror movie that is scary and disgusting and that one is. Almost for the entire movie I was on the edge of my seat, I even screamed at the television a few times sometimes even gesturing. I was so tensed that like the poor man I thought the old couple were in on it too. There is not a lot of gore in this and normally I would complain about it but sometimes just seeing a little makes you horrified and that happened to me a few times (the best example is towards the end when he tries to get away and we see all these poor people tied down or up - you can imagine all the horrors they went through).
The special effects are very bad. The makeup and editing are bad. The directing, cinematography and sets are average. The acting, costumes, script and story are good. The music is great.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi Nancy. I've never seen either of them. Sounds like they are movies to avoid. I'm more of the intellectual horror kind of gal. Too much unnecessary gore bores and disgusts me. It's like they couldn't think of what to do so they just stuck more gore in there. Bad writing and small minds. I'm sure I'd react a lot like you did. Hope your Christmas is a great one!

N
OP Offline
N
Jana,

For me an horror movie is an horror movie when I am scared and disgusted so I love it when I am scared and disgusted.

For those who are like me I have to recommend the first eventhough I hated it since the second I loved it. I hope they do a third movie smile but of course only if it is well made and the man who plays the main character comes back!

Have a nice day,

Nancy

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hey Nancy,

That's okay too. To each their own. I do love to be scared but not grossed out of my mind. And trust me I can take a lot.

You've made me just curious enough to check out who plays what.

I do love your saying about the spider. That is awesome!

Take care.

Keep warm,

Jana

N
OP Offline
N
Jana,

It is not too gory so maybe you would like it anyway (or maybe its just me thinking it is not too gory whistle it does take a lot to disgust me ~ only when it has to do with eyes that i cannot look).

Have a nice night,

Nancy

N
OP Offline
N
Oh and thanks for my signature smile I found it while searching funny unknown quotes, I immediately thought it was perfect for me since I am so scared of spiders sick cry!

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hey Nancy,

I'll have to check it out. I'm with u there. When it comes to the eyes...

Ur welcome on the signature.

I'm only scared of spiders if they surprise me. I'm more afraid of marriage. smile Hope you had a great Christmas!

Keep warm,

Jana

N
OP Offline
N
Jana,

I have this obsession with the eyes (especially mine); the main reason why I wear sunglasses is not to block the sun it is to keep things from entering my eyes blush!

Spiders always scares me. With the years I learned to better deal with it. I can kill the babies without freaking out, the others if they are not the size of a tarantula I can kill but they have to be on an easy place to get with a mop or something else that has a big reach. I am still sleeping on an air mattress on a floor (not a big deal - i just want all my bedroom finished + do a few other things which is mostly make decisions), thankfully there are not many spiders here, one was caught in that room but it was small just like all the other spiders here so far.

I am just glad christmas is over, that time of year is so annoying. But I hope you had fun and a nice time if that's what you like smile!

Later,

Nancy

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Nancy,

Well...We all have to see. Our eyes are precious.

I know the thing about Christmas being annoying. I have something funny to tell you but I don't want to freak you out.

I'm glad there aren't many spiders there. Probably too cold.

Damn...I must be really tired.

What part of Canada are you in? What time is it there?

Take care,

Jana

N
OP Offline
N
Jana,

What would freak me out? If it's about the eyes I don't want to hear it but if it has to do with spiders I can take it as long as it does not come with a video or picture crazy.

It was cold in Ste-Florence but the spiders there were huge and even came out outside in Winter mad.

I'm in the Eastern Time Zone smile (my exact location is under my name). You?

Take care,

Nancy

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Horror_Movies_Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.