Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 84 of 282 1 2 82 83 84 85 86 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

I had won a ticket for a charity show that had many celebrities. I entered a salon with a new black dress to take an appointment for that day. I waited until the woman who was asking for makeup advice was done to say that I needed someone to arrange my hair and makeup for a special event and after showing them the dress which they all found gorgeous I told them the time it would start so they would need to finish enough in advance for me to arrive in time (those last words were also said by the man taking my appointment). I also said that there would be Michael Fassbender there and they all were excited because they thought I had an extra ticket so I told them that I only had one. They not only finished on time but I looked gorgeous. I arrived there by limousine on time. I was very nervous being in that crowd and I absolutely freaked out when I saw Fassy but I was trying to act normal in front of him, he was being so nice with me.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is that I was standing on a cliff and that I was going to jump in the water where there were lots of sharks. Someone or some people was going to do something to make the sharks go away for at least a short period of time, I was sure I could do it even with the sharks there but I waited until it was done and they were gone. I jumped in but I ended up farther than people thought I would and I kept on going down. I remember the sharks coming back earlier, people freaking out and me able to get away.

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is that it was a bunch of actors and actresses making a list of who they wanted to work with, they were not asked to do that they just decided to do that.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

My mom decided to go shopping. Not too long after she left I left too (both on foot). She was not happy to see me and I told her okay then let's act like you do not know who I am. I went shopping by myself very angry and sad. She after a while came where I was and she was trying to be funny but she was not apologizing. I was ignoring her.

I was driving a road surrounded by a cliff and water, after a while it was water on both sides. Suddendly big waves appeared and I was swept by one. I was able to almost immediately get out of my car and then get to the road (did not see i did it - i was not that far from the road but i still had to swim which i cant and could not in that dream too). There were still lots of big waves coming from both sides. Two men had come to help me, they wanted me to enter one of their cars and I refused because I was too scared. One of the men okay let's all go into those tall trees which we did. These trees looked like they were dead, they had a few branches but enough for each of us to take one. A woman came and she wanted us to know what we wanted to eat and drink. She was angry at me because I was too scared to answer. I finally came down to explain that the reason why I did not want to enter a car again is that is swept away and could not get out it could take a long time before water would enter the car while swept away alone we at least would die faster.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was walking and saw a kitten that looked like he was blind. I screamed because he was in the street. There was a bench there and Brigitte (an old friend who cannot even email me anymore) was there. When I approached the kitten started to run away, I screamed oh no. I asked Brigitte if she could try picking him/her up since she had a cat once so she was better with them. That's all I remember.

All I remember was that a young man or a boy or a man was asking for an ourang outang and he got his wish. He got a baby and he was very excited about it. At one point someone else who looked like Gordon Ramsay started to eat apples, he was taking the apples out of a bag and almost all had the skin off. The ourang outang wanted some, afer eating one when the man gave him another one he/she motioned that he/she wanted another kind of apple, the man gave him a yellow or green apple (the 1 he/she got was a red 1) and the ourang outang was happy.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was doing my morning beauty routine and before I finished we ran out of water again, I told my mom and she said wait a minute before I call (she was with an aunt of mine - no need to call anyone when that happens also because theres a trick with the pump). I got angry, I went in my room and closed the door very hard. A few minutes later I was told from the other side of the door that the water was back. I decided to ignore my parents. When I went outside my room I would always close the doors very loudy, I never looked at them and talked to them. I even waited to eat until they were not in the house or sleeping. After a while my dad asked mom why I was doing that (i cannot recall if she said why or said i dont know or made up a lie).

All I remember is that it had to do with me and planning.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I can't remember all of it. I just remember the crunchy Cheetos and a Tuxedo cat. I'm still scratching my head on that one. smile

N
N
Jana,

I often have weird dreams so you are not alone smile.

Apparently everything we dream means something, I wish someone else would replace Lori so we can get interpretations of our dreams again!

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Nancy,

Yeah, mine have certainly been weird and disjointed as of late.

It would be interesting to get a dream analyst's point of view on some of my recurring dreams. Ones that actually have a sequence, but still always have a weird element or two. smile

Page 84 of 282 1 2 82 83 84 85 86 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.