Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 83 of 282 1 2 81 82 83 84 85 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember was that I had a brother (did not look like myself in that dream but it was me) and he was sick. He had trisomy and something else. I was faced to him and was talking to me and about him (cannot remember who else was there too) but I could not look at him. I was trying to explain why I could not look at him while replying to either him or the other person (or people) or to both (or to all or a few).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I remember one dream.

Britney Spears was young and she had decided to retire from at least one aspect of her carreer, she was doing it on a Seinfeld episode with a music video. They were laughing at her and him because that episode had finished second in the ratings. About the same time Anegelina Jolie was doing an interview because she was adopting children that belonged to someone else (Kat Von D) and she was with Brad Pitt which angered people especially Jennifer Anniston who was trying to think of something to make people talk about her instead.

N
N
I remember one dream (a nightmare!!!! i also remember before having this i woke up terrified from another that i did not remembered but i was very scared - i even thought someone was in the room with me - turned around almost immediately after waking up but turned back the other way because i thought i was facing something/someone dangerous).

I heard that Shumi was dead. It was a rumour started because during an afternoon he left his house with his family to go somewhere else, they did not told anyone else where they were going and why so people just said that he was dead. A lot of people also were angry that again we were not informed of what was going on. I was trying to keep calm but everywhere they were saying that he was dead and when they were not they were angry about the lack of informations, some places it was even both and in some places they have set up things in his memory. So this finally got all to me and I started to cry and the freak out. I had images of him suffering, of him being brain dead, of him dead. I then (or mixed into these awful images) remembered him when he was racing. At the end I was on a motocycle and crying, I ended up next to Tom Cruise who was also on a motocycle. He looked at me and saw that I was crying, he asked me what was going on but I did not heard him and when the green light came I went. I was driving a little bit dangerously, I also had a basket with a puppy in front which is I petted when Tom Cruise was next to me.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is the end. I came upstairs and my dad started doing what I was doing. I looked outside and my mom was in the yard half inside a gazebo (that we do not have) doing an exercise wearing something like it was Summer but it was Winter. At one point she almost fainted but she kept on going.

N
N

N
N
I remember four dreams.

All I remember from this one is part of the ending which I think ended not too long after. For some strange reason my parents had decided to do a party and there were a lot of people there. I ended up on a table outside where my parents were. I did not recognize anybody there. They looked like people who were not related to us and like people we had never met before. I wanted to calculate something via a cassette (i was rewinded it by hand to see what i wanted to see at the end) but when I got there instead of looking of what I wanted I put the tape back in because I did not want anyone to see and know what I was doing. I kept on touching that cassette and I was angry I had to sit there with people I did not know. One of them (at my right) asked me a question and I did not understood so I asked him what I did not understood what you said and he repeated (he asked - i do not remember if then i understood him or someone else told me what he ahd said) he asked if I liked the new place and I said no but at least it's not as bad as the other place. My parents kept on watching me like they were mocking me.

I had found a new pajama for Gagou (a cabbage patch doll) so I told him that and put it on him. I told the others (Elmo + Coin Coin [a stuffed duck] + Ti-Pit [a teddy bear]) that I would try to find them something. Elmo and Ti-Pit took off their shirts to at least clean it and Coin Coin said that it was okay since I had found him a new hat not too long ago.

I got up and when I was about to get all my things out for later I saw that there was a new furniture so I said okay I'll put it there. Everything was in a bag which I put on the new furniture, almost immediately I heard some noise and I thought it was my things that had fallen off the bag but when I looked it was a mirror and something else that had things on it that my mom had put on that furniture.

The insurance wanted to pay for my waxing every month and they asked me how much I was paying in the past and how much I was paying now. The difference was quite different and they asked me why and the only reason I had was that the new place charged more.

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is that at one point it had to do with a radio and it's time.

N
N

N
N

Page 83 of 282 1 2 81 82 83 84 85 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.