BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear tea lovers,

Don't forget tea makes a wonderful gift as well as tea accessories~

Tea in a mug with a honey stick or rock sugar or special spoon is a great small gift for a bus driver, teacher(s), postman, garbage man, neighbor, a great hostess gift, stocking stuffer or takeaway parting gift.

Larger gift baskets can be made for a more personal gift tailored toward a best friend or a family member.

Several types of tea, a special mug ,accessories, book/magazine(for the reader) pieces of fruit(lemons,oranges apples) or prepared jams/jellies or even cheeses where no refrigeration is needed. Always crackers and prepared small little desserts are nice.

The possibilities for gift giving with tea in mind are endless!
Have fun making and giving a special gift.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Last edited by mary-tea1; 02/11/15 12:26 PM.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M

Dear Tea Lovers,

If you are ordering tea & tea accessories for gifts from on-line retailers, please watch your dates so that you'll have enough time to receive your items in time for Christmas~

Whimsicle whistling tea pots such as a pink pig or a fancy flamingo and other funny tea kettles available from whatonearthcatalog(dot)com

If you are shopping in person, there are lots of things available in the tea genre from places like Pier 1 Imports, Cost Plus World Market, Walmart and Target. Have fun including little Christmas baubles along with your gift.

Instead of just a red basket or fancy hat box, try filling a large Christmas stocking for fun. One can save used fruit crates or antique trugs or breadboards or old galvanized tins for a rustic look.

I think when you put a bit of your own personality into a gift, you're not only happier to give it~ your giftee will be even happier to receive it!

Have fun!

*I do not have any affiliation with the above mentioned stores, nor am I being compensated in any way for their mention. The purpose was to make tea readers aware that tea and tea related items are sold there.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Tea Lovers,

Groupon deals have been offered in my area for little tea house teas or for tea tastings at some of the local tea sellers.

These are great offers that make great gifts usually at a cheaper rate and have long lasting memories if shared together.

Check into your Groupon area and seek out tea tasting or afternoon teas, for example for your possible gift.

*I have no affiliation with Groupon company & receive no compensation for this mention.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Tea lovers and gift givers,

A tea basket is adorable, affordable and likely easy to make for Valentine's Day.

Who would wouldn't love a gift basket filled with tea and tea biscuits w/chocolate on them or hot and spicy cinnamon tea.

Little tea spoons with angel motif or heart or flower pattern..most little tea stores will have a display that will contain little tea balls, infusers, special sweets or even sugar cubes and other sweeteners.

Perhaps cookies,chocolate brownies or cupcakes with valentine's day sprinkles you've made yourself.

The gifts can be placed in clear cello bags tied with red bow, or perhaps even a fancy paper gift bags, a fancy hat box or other wise "paper modge podge" a sturdy box from home if no other container is available.

Gifts can be tailored to the person your giving it to and it will be loved~

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Last edited by mary-tea1; 02/11/15 12:29 PM.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
Hi Mary,

You say above that gifts can be tailored to the person you are giving to and that it will be loved ... in my case and with my container gardener's hat on I would say (don't laugh now!) that anyone who gave me dry used tea leaves or tea bags tied up in a red bow would certainly get a rose in return.

Not the most romantic sounding gift for Valentine's day but a great gift all year round.

Dried USED tealeaves sprinkled in your pots and mixed in with your soil is a conditioner that aids blooms, especially for acid soil loving plants like azaleas.

It wouldn't matter what you are growing, add it anyway, the plant will show its appreciation. Doesn't cost much either if you are a tea drinker, just the effort of collecting it and letting it dry out.

Have a cuppa on Valentine's day - why not?

Cheers now

Last edited by Lestie4containergardens; 02/11/15 10:53 PM.

Lestie Mulholland
Container Gardening Editor

Contain your Delight - it's easy!
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Lestie,

How cool is this?

I usually do spring garden tea feature articles and this sounds like something that will apply to this feature. I will look more into this.

This also is great for my Green Bellonline team.

Thank you for the great input.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Tea Readers,

A hostess TEAster basket!

Tisket a tasket a cute little tea Easter basket....... For a friend a family member, a hostess of a party, a fund raiser event, an elerly individual. What a great surprise an Easter basket filled with lovely chocolates, cookies, a spring tea cup and wonderful light and cheery tea~ such as white peony, or jasmine...or greens or perhaps tisanes~

Have fun!

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Tea Lovers & Readers:

I found if you are having a tea based wedding shower or mother's tea or ladies group tea.

An on-line company carries really adorable products that actually contain tea for table décor, give away gifts or favors.

Please see Beaucoup(dot)com

Romantic tea wrapped individually in shapes and flavors Simply adorable!!

*I have no affiliation with this company, also I do not receive compensation for the mention of this company. It is merely a valuable resource for those who love tea.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
t

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Tea Readers,

Tea baskets whether purchased or handmade will surely be a much beloved gift for the lady/ladies in your life.

Tea baskets can be filled with so many things that will delight her.

There are specialty boxed teas that one can put into a basket, Flowery mugs,jewelry pieces, hair accessories and tea beauty products tied in beautiful ribbons, cookies,or one can insert "green type" things for the outdoor gardener such as flowers/flower seeds, gardeners lotions or soaps ..... Gift certs.(for the spa),candles or movies for example.

Don't forget to include tea accessories like spoons, sugars, honey from the farmer's market, agave syrups, candies, cinnamon sticks..

The possibilities are endless...

If you make a basket, please share it with us we'd love to hear about it or post your pic!

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M

Morning garden tea party take away gifts:

Shopping resale shops for tea cups (Goodwill, tags sales,garage sales, moving sales)

once you have a collection of tea cups
plant tiny little succulent plants in them! Can tie very thin ribbon around handles (use w/name tag for a place card)

very adorable and at a low cost~ ideal for garden club an art club, recycling and upcycle are all the rage!

Have fun shopping and collecting the different tea cups as well as the tiny plants!

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum

Moderated by  mary-tea1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.