logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#460606 10/18/08 05:06 PM
V
OP Offline
V
I am dealing with a Scorpio man. He is so hot and cold. He acts like he doesn't care about me but I know he does. He's needy and distant and it always feels like he's testing me. I'm going nuts! Why are they like this? So passionate yet distant?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I had a very close friend, a man, who was Scorpio. I loved him for years and never gave up hope that we would some day be married. For over 30 years he kept giving me mixed signals. He would reach out and open up to me, but if I let him know in any way that I was accepting he would retreat. It drove me absolutely mad. I finally had to let go of any notion that we would ever be romantically involved much less married and we remained friends. My experience with him taught me that what he wanted was for the "perfect - absolutely perfect" woman to just walk into his life without him having to do anything to look for her. He was never willing to even try - just thought that, like magic, SHE would appear.

A Scorpio is very mysterious and hard to figure out. Just when you think you know them, they retreat and change course. My suggestion is to just act as if all is well with you, nothing he does shocks or upsets you and you are confident, independent, strong, and never needy. A Scorpio seems to like strong, assertive, independant women.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
B
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
B

Have you ever heard of a black racer (snake)? They have the odd habit of chasing you if you run, and running if you chase them.
It seems to me in some relationships you have a chaser and a runner. Some people like the game. As long as you chase they run. When you stop chasing they are immediatily at your doorstep wondering why you're not chasing anymore.
I think Phyllis is right, be independant and strong. Focus on your own life. Make him a part of it, but not the center of it.

Bylen

V
OP Offline
V
I don't pressure him whatsoever..he likes to be in control of the situation. I tell him to call me..he doesn't always do that. But then I'll hear from him after awhile. Also, it always seemed like he was checking out my mood first. If I seemed receptive..he'd strike. He's always telling me he's afraid. We were suppose to meet..I tell him I'm interested and then I don't hear from him. I think I just need to let him go for good.

Amoeba
Amoeba
My brother is a Scorpio and he can be difficult in relationships. He has a big heart but does not let too many people in it. He has a wall that protects him.

I find that some Scorpio men get Jealous easy also. They like to feel like they are the man. They do like someone too chase.

I agree with Bylen! Never make a man the center of your world for this reason you could be missing out on great thing, you. This comes from experience. I hope this helps?

Tre'

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I like the example of the black racer snake - Scorpio for sure. When I met my husband, I was distracted dating two other men. It drove him nuts!

He's intense, passionate, closed off, and sometimes crazy.

Scorpio is one of two signs (I think) that have a second, alternate, animal. Scorpio is also the Phoenix, so they have that extra, intense energy to rise above, and move toward enlightenment. So they are either being the Scorpion, and sometimes the Scorpion stings themself. I've seen my hubby do this... when he's mad, he tends to hurt himself more than those around him.

But when he's on his game, he can move forward really quickly.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

I thought I was finally able to let any romantic notions of my Scorpio friend go. It took a long time but we did remain just friends. Then I met another Scorpio.....

I guess I am just strongly attracted to Scorpio men.

Last edited by Phyllis, Native American; 09/09/10 12:03 AM.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
It's the Aquarians that drive me nuts :::sigh:::

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

N
N
What I read I really liked it. Thank you for your information!

Moderated by  Donna_Astrology 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.