logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
OP Offline
G
Dark underarms often cause of a great deal of embarrassment and prohibit you from wearing clothes that you enjoy. This condition is much more visible more on fair skin and can be caused by a number of reasons. If you shave the hair in your underarms, they are much more likely to look dark because shaving causes the hair that grows back to be quite thick.Your underarms could also have become darker if you use deodorants and antiperspirants regularly. Try and limit your use of these substances and use deodorants only if it is necessary. Also, instead of using deodorant when you leave the house, you could use it later when you actually need to. You could also use a pumice stone on your underarms while you are bathing. Apply the soap and then scrub gently using the stone to help you lighten the dark patches. You should also remember that friction because of tight clothing that rub against your skin, excessive sweating, and fungal infections can also cause blackening of your underarms. Ensure that your underarms are clean and dry and that you wear loose, comfortable clothing.

Last edited by greenstudio; 04/14/10 09:58 AM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
Amoeba
Amoeba
A
good tips some times dark underarms cause due to hair removal cream too. Some chemical can permanently make skin dark.

P
P
This is my problem from many days. Thanks for the pumice stone idea. I use it on my legs but never thought about under arms. Let me try today.

M
M
I promise you that you will thank me for it later. Good luck to you all. P.S. The cream is very expensive and comes in a very tiny tube. It will take a couple of year to really notice on your skin. So if you can't afford to buy it then don't start. [URL="http://www.GlassOfVenice.com"]Millefiori Pendant | Murano Necklace[/URL]

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I never had this problem but my antiperspirant's brand is Dermadoctor and they have one that is brightening. I use their ultra gentle antiperspirant and it is excellent. The brightening one cost more but I can say that their bottles lasts months in addition of it being an excellent product (again im using another product of theirs but since this 1 works perfectly it makes sense to think the others are too).

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.