Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 35 of 121 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 120 121
T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Wow Nancy, you've been quite busy. It sounds like a wonderful place to live and I'm happy for you for that.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I do not think that I will have the time to walk much the first few days at the least.

Monday we make it all legal then finally enter the house then the first furnitures are delivered and installed then the satellite gets installed then I have to find a computer and desk and have all that installed plus we need more things for the house.

I know I will start excercising again before showering at night but I do not know when.

N
N
Since moving I have not started exercising and have not walked.

I did a few times went on the beach and sometimes walked a little bit but not very far so it cannot be called a walk.

On our property in one place there's a tiny hill where there's a tiny bridge and a tiny water flow. Today I went there again after spending a few minutes on the bridge and when I was coming back up (calling it a hill is stupid ~ lets say it takes like 5 steps to get down and then the same up) I had an idea that will be my new exercise.

I will come back here the day before I start then when it will be done to talk about it.

N
N
After spending a few minutes on the beach not bridge (slept well last night but could not stay in bed too long + had about 2 weeks of insomnia that ended a few days ago ~ still sleeping on the floor in the basement on an air bed ~ the first was like a real bed and the latest is not but a few days ago found a trick to make it comfortable)!

N
N
I have not been outside since the day I wrote here (busy not laziness ~ nice change smile lol). I have doubt since yesterday that I will do that outside exercise where we have a tiny bridge. I'll keep thinking about it. Today I have something big to do (it was maybe the last time in a while which could be a long time that was able to go to bed late then wake up late too but still have the time to do what has to be done before my first show smile [still sleeping on the air bed in the basement ~ added a big fluffy blanket on it yesterday and it made a huge difference]) and I doubt I will be able to go outside just a few minutes, if I am able to I will come back here tonight to say it.

Tomorrow I am spending a few hours on the road for two appintments (that lasts longer than what it takes to get there) so then too no time to go outside just to relax or exercise or walk. If I have decided on the tiny hill exercise or something else I will come here to talk about it.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
I haven't done any exercise today, but I will be at the gym later. I have a 10K race this coming Saturday and I'm getting nervous...(said the woman who finished a half marathon back in February)

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
N
N
Dianne,

Half a marathon? This is awesome! What was the distance?

I barely can run for half a minute frown.

Good luck for your race!

N
N
I walked today. It was a beautiful (for me anyway smile haha) day today, no sun and not cold. There was a lot of ice and snow in the water, in front of my house there was still waves but the more I walked (right direction) there was less waves until there were none. I walked until I entered the next town but it was not that far, I doubt I walked for more than one hour. After the walk I went a little bit on the beach but could not go very far because the water was high and there was a lot of snow on the small amount of sand left, I just stayed there a few minutes to look and listen. It was getting dark when I turned around and colder too but I did not have the time to get cold (was wearing great walking clothes for this time of year too). It felt great to walk again!

N
N
I took a walk today (stopped a few times to take pictures with my cell) and then went a little bit on the beach.

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Nancy, it's so good to hear from you. It sounds like you have a nice place to walk and I am glad you are able to do that.

Page 35 of 121 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 120 121

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.