logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
OP Offline
G
Where do I start?! Okie, i didn't get any serious injuries like bleeding, wounds or obvious bruises on me after this son of the [censored] (my so-called [censored] boyfriend) hit me. I must say, he is very clever, eveytime, he slapped me with full force, choked me, kicked me,dragged me out of the room and threaten me that he hasn't use full force. We are both international students in Australia. Our friends around like him a lot because he is always the social person among the peeps. The thing they dont know is that he is such a short tempered, emotional and self-centered person. And of course, he is also a violent person too. Everytime after he abused me, he will so-called 'make it up' to me like bring me to dine out, buy me something and kept telling he loves me... I wanted to move out, but I have nowhere to go, I have no enough money, I tried to tell the friends and asked for help, no one believe me because he is always soo nice to me in front of people. I hate him, I hate everything around him and I am moving out this friday. I do not care where to go but I just do not want to be with him. I just want to let everyone elso know what a jerk he is; I just want to 'scratch' off his fake mask; I just want a fair and just result. I want to let people know what is going on and not let them sympathy me or feel bad about me. I want them to know THIS JERK has been playing well to be THEIR FRIEND all this time!!! I cannot forget nor forgive what he had done to me. I tried so many times, it failed! I hate the fact that he has not learnt any lessons and still being what he is now! I dont what I am going to now. So lost....

Sponsored Post Advertisement
E
E
Don't lose hope. My ex was the same way. Everybody thought he was so nice and generous but no-one really knows what happens behind closed doors. I got the last laugh though because two months ago he was arrested for getting violent with a hooker in his house and is now in rehab to try to save his butt from jail. He tried to say he was doing the rehab to save "us" but I know that's bs because I've been asking him for years to go but he never did. Now if anyone doubts me about him I tell them to look at his police record. That will follow him forever lol. Be strong, move out, and move on. Life is too short.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.