Dear Readers,
We are still having trouble with the newsletters going out to our readers. Here is the one that I put into the system last Saturday, November 8, 2014.

Holiday Parties with Sandwiches

Greetings from the Land of OZ!

I'm sorry that I missed talking with you and providing an article last week. Thank you so much for your patience while we work on getting our site back to normal.

Have you started thinking about the holidays? With my retail job, it's hard not to! We are starting our holiday hours, so my thoughts have turned to easy party planning with sandwiches. Surprising? Nope!

When you are planning a casual holiday get-together with friends or family, you can't go wrong with a sandwich buffet. Sandwich buffets give freedom and flexibility to the folks hosting the party. From hearty Italian Party Sandwiches to dainty pinwheels, sandwiches can be the life of any gathering.

Holiday Parties with Sandwiches

Please visit Sandwiches.bellaonline.com for even more great content about Sandwiches.

To participate in free, fun online discussions, this site has a community forum all about Sandwiches located here -

http://forums.bellaonline.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=146

I hope to hear from you sometime soon, either in the forum or in response to this email message. I thrive on your feedback!

Have fun passing this message along to family and friends, because we all love free knowledge!

Until we meet again,
Connie

Connie Mistler Davidson, Sandwiches Editor

Connie Mistler Davidson-Editor-ADD/Sandwiches/Reading
Attention Deficit Disorder
Sandwiches
Reading
Avatar: Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

My EBook link.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link