Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 46 of 103 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 102 103
A
Chimpanzee
Online Content
Chimpanzee
A
Cheap day for me today. Yesterday I purchased some postage stamps.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Forty-five bucks for dinner for two at Gardunos. I like to leave a 20% tip because food service looks like a hard job.

Ro Longstreet
* Wicca site and forum.
* Fun BellaOnline forum games here.
* My books on paganism starting at 0.99 cents.
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I will have to spend a lot of money in the future since I lost everything except my four musketeers and a few other things (pajamas mostly...my dad saved 1 things that had winter clothes in it and i will give it to my mom....the pajamas i will also give to her...i will start completely over).

The day of the fire I went to a drugstore and got my pills along with a few things. As far as my beauty routine goes except for the Lypsyl (that i use less often) everything I use are cheap products and I also stopped doing a few things like taking care of my eye area.

Last weekend I bought a tuque, coat and boots for walking when it will be cold. A few days ago I bought the things I will need for my nails (bought something for weak nails since they are like that now...1 broke and the skin is exposed a little and im waiting for that 1 to be growned enough so that i can all cut them to an equal size).

When I will get my deodorant (Dermadoctor) will arrive in my new house I will start buying my new wardrobe. The clothes I got with Red Cross I will either give away or use them to clean the house. I will also give away my wallet that I was able to save, I really want to start over, all will be left from my life before the fire will be the four musketeers.

Before October 8 I have to find a television so that I can have a satelitte dish installed on that day. Then I have to hurry to find a computer since Windows 7 will not be available for house use after October 31 and I do not want that Windows 8 horror.

I was also able to save my savings and I will not use any of it, my parents will give me back my stolen savings and that too I will not touch.

After the season of the Dallas Stars is over if my parents can be back to how they were before we moved here on November 9 I will be able to stay with them longer so I could have more money and maybe even finish high school if not then 21000$ is more than enough to start over. If I can stay with them that money could be use to get rid of body hair or/and travel or/and whatever else I want (i could even spend an hockey season in dallas!!!!!).

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Twenty five bucks for breakfast for two at the Village Inn. I'm starting to realize how being sociable can cost money if it centers on eating out.

Ro Longstreet
* Wicca site and forum.
* Fun BellaOnline forum games here.
* My books on paganism starting at 0.99 cents.
N
N
Got towels today. There was a nice deal of twelve washcloths for less than 8$ so I got a few of these (im used to using 4 per day so i got some for 33 days) and also took one big towel and a smaller one for my hair (that i was used to 1 per day each but i figured i wont die if i only use 1 for a while instead of 1 per day....i will wash them when i wont have washcloths anymore so every 32 days unless i give some to my parents...ill see later). I did not have to spend one cent since it was my dad who paid with our insurance money (that will always be the case except for my clothes & personal products & cds & things like that).

N
N
Friday we got our first furniture (almost all the house). Today we got a few other things (mostly for cleaning but also a toaster and matching electric boiler and some things to start in the kitchen) plus I got a air bed which I will use until my bed is delivered.

Friday should be the day I search for a computer and desk.

When I will have internet back I will order my deodorant and probably before start building a new wardrobe (about that i will use 1000$ of my 5000$...with the 16000$ my parents owe me i will have 20000$...not all that will be for clothes the rest for things i want right away like Shumi or Stars things).

N
N
This afternoon I spent 32,50$ at one of the two Uniprix in Mont-Joli (do not know why theres 2 in that town especially since its not a big town) which will be my drugstore from now on (5,41$ for pills 5,39$ 2 times for toothpaste [Pronamel for children] 2,79$ for a chocolate bar [caramel Aero] and 9,99$ for a box of Halloween candy [Life Savers]).

A few minutes ago I made an order on Dermadoctor (2 total nonscents ultragentle antiperspirants for 53,95$ [the shipping is 9,95$]).

N
N
Yesterday I spent 11,49$ at my drugstore (passport picture).

N
N
I made a mistake this morning, the passport picture was 11,50$, they still show the amount that it would of been then make the change (here we do not have 1 cents anymore).

Today I spent 29,20$ at Brunet (2 tongue cleaners [its the only thing I buy that is not sold at the drugstore I picked as my new 1] at 3,99$ each for a total of 7,98$ & 1 pair of earrings at 20,00$).

N
N
Spent money in two places today.

First at one Ardène in Rimouski, it was a small one inside a shopping mall, I will go to a bigger one soon (26,50$ for 1 bathrobe 7,50$ for 1 pair of gloves 7,50$ for 1 tuque 4,50$ for 1 keyring and 6,50$ for 1 pocket mirror ~ total 60,37$).

A few minutes ago I made an order on Amazon Canada from the seller Dealkings (41,98$ for an alarm clock [the 1 I had actually ~ lucky me since it was the last they had] ~ total 52,72$).

I also got a few other things while in Rimouski but it was all paid by my parents.

Page 46 of 103 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 102 103

Moderated by  Jilly 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.