Page 1 of 2 1 2
#880366 10/17/14 01:48 PM
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
N
Hi everyone,

Just got my new computer and internet installed today!

My new city is gorgeous and the house is nice. I will tell you all what happened later (lots to say and no time right now).

Nancy

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Welcome back Nancy!

N
OP Offline
N
Thanks Rosie smile!

Missed you glad your back

Rosie L
D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
Welcome back!!!

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
N
OP Offline
N
Thanks Rosie and Dianne!

I forgot to change my new city name yesterday. I had so much to do with that new computer. I still have a few things to arrange on it and a lot of things to add in my favorites. It sure is fun to be back online!

N
OP Offline
N
Every nights I would wake up with less air in the air bed and last night I finally saw why after getting up to go to the bathroom and putting more air in it (never had to get up to go to the bathroom unless sick before...im guessing its because of waking up with my butt on a concrete cold floor many times), when I got back on it I heard air coming out so I got back up and opened the light and after about a minute or two I saw a small hole. I did try to patch it with a piece of paper towel and scotch tape but of course it was not enough but when I did put some fingers where the hole is and pushed on the mattress it stopped leaking air so I will try to find a patch today. I spent the rest of the night on our new coach. I have my mattress but I don't want to take it off it's protective cover until my bed is installed.

The new floor will be installed in my bedroom next week, paint has to be done in the room too and my bed's delivery was pushed back to my birthday which is November 11 (will be 38) but since I had put November 16 as the maximum to start sleeping in my room it's not awful or anything.

When air is in the mattress it is actually very comfortable and I sleep without waking up for hours.

And right now a repairman is in the kitchen because when we first turned our oven on a few days ago it filled with dark smoke and would not stop even when the oven was turned off (no problem with the top of the oven).

N
OP Offline
N
Found a pool repair kit at a store in Mont-Joli. Looks easy, there's one metal thing you use for cleaning the area then you put the glue, wait one minute then pose one of the patches. A paper that came with the air bed says that when you put a patch you have to wait at least an half hour. I'll eat and watch a little television then try it.

N
OP Offline
N
The patches held but the hole that made me sleep on the sofa last night got bigger and passed the patch!

Before my shower I saw that there were less air so I added more then I saw the same thing after my shower so I added more air again and I hear air coming out, I layed on it anyway and it became like a water bed. After 3:00 I woke up and the middle had no air anymore and when I put more air it was coming out completely so I looked and saw the hole.

So, came upstairs to sleep on the sofa again.

N
OP Offline
N
Turns out when we bought that air bed the cashier did not charge us so my parents are gone buying a new one which is cool for us but probably not cool for the cashier who made the mistake. That one was bought at the Walmart of Rimouski, I suggested my parents to go to a nature store since there they sell lots of camping equipment, technically the brands there should be better than the brands of Walmart.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.