logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#879578 10/11/14 06:33 PM
!
OP Offline
!
Judy, thank you SO much for all the wonderful helpful (and sometimes humorous)articles you have written over the years for BellaOnline. Living in the Pacific Northwest I truly am thousands of miles away but your message was universal for all of us quilters. I know you'll love having the extra time to pursue your quilting activities. Best wishes to you. Glee from Hansville, Wa

Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
lmm Offline
L
Judy, Thank you for your 7 years of dedication to us Quilters out there. From a personal note, I have found since joining your newsletters and links to be enormously enjoyable. I looked forward to your newsletter each week, and it has been so helpful during sometimes difficult circumstances. Looking at the links, and thinking about a project to work on, has often been my sanity saviour. Thank you for your dedication, and enjoy your freedom to craft more and enjoy your family and friends. All the best from just north of you in the sunshine state. Leila.

B
B
I am so sorry to read that you are no longer the Editor of this site. Manys the Wednesday night I have taken my coffee cup and sat at my computer to read with anticipation your newsletter and search my little gifts from you. Many I have made and many I have looked at with trepidation... too hard...too complicated...to expensive to purchase the fabrics, but many times I have found just the thing to make from my stash, this has kept me on my toes and kept the creative juices flowing. I wish you well and many happy crafting hours ahead, maybe we will still remain in touch through this forum. Thanks for being there for us Judie

J
J
Thank you for all your years of service to the quilting world. I loved your posts and felt like you were a friend. I used many of "your goodies" and waited for them in fun anticipation. Thank you so much and may luck and love, be with you always

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Judie, I will miss you here on BellaOnline, but appreciate how much of yourself you've shared with us all! Blessings!

Susan

H
H
Judie, I will miss you sending the email each week. I have enjoyed the sites you have discovered for us craft people. I especially enjoyed your humorous problems with the keyboard. Thank you for sharing so much of yourself with us all. Betty

BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
I am writing today to express my heartfelt gratitude to you for your very kind words and best wishes on my retirement from Bellaonline - The Voice of Women.

I have been overwhelmed with many lovely messages that have been sent to me. I will cherish these messages along with the seven years of happy memories I have collected during my time as editor.

I say to you, most sincerely, Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Judie Bellingham

Judie Bellingham
Editor Australia & Quilting Sites

www.bellaonline.com/site/australia
www.bellaonline.com/site/quilting
G
G
Judy, I too would like to express my thanks for the many hours you spent writing great articles, reviews, newsletters, and looking for great links to wonderful sites. I always looked forward to receiving you newsletter. Your positive attitude and can do attitude are great. Plus, your stories about working with Sunshine Linus and other groups has inspired me to spend more time on my charitable projects.

Again, thank you.

Galloping Butterfly

Moderated by  Judie Quilting Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.