Hi everyone,

We are getting our new house today.

I should spend the first night alone, I will know soon if my parents pack their things too. If they stay then they will be directly on the floor with just the three Red Cross blankets. I got a air bed and I will keep on using it until my bed which is the only thing that cannot be delivered Tuesday is delivered (dont want to risk damaging my mattress by putting it on the floor).

Tuesday we get our first furniture delivered and installed. Wednesday it is our satellite being installed. Thursday they want to come here so I will have to wait until Friday to search for a computer and desk which I hope will all be installed soon after it is bought.

I may ask my dad to drop me off at some stores, that sell/buy should take more than one hour and it may be boring for me since technically I have nothing to do with it or the lawyer and/or sellers may not even want me in the office. I could use that time to start my new wardrobe, that way I won't have my parents mopping around the store while I find these clothes.

I will come back here when I will have internet back (unless i can remember my password on Cause i wont be back there...i remembered when i came to my friends house and now i cannot...her computer always kept me signed on).

Bye for now,

Nancy xoxoxoxoxoxo