Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
N
Jana,

Thanks again!

I got someone who barely speak French and English when I called Bell (its almost always like that) and I had to give the phone to my mom (she does not have a problem with big accents) because I was close to freaking out. We will have to go buy the receptors and then call them to have the appointment (they need the id numbers to make the install appointment) but she told my mom the people in the store can make that appointment and I hope that is true because the people at the Amqui Bell store can actually speak normally (no insult or anything but it is very frustrating to not be able to understand when someone talks to you). The thing that is outside and that captures the signal will be brought by the installor. It is in my account and I and mom told her that the installation must be on October 8 and she was saying over and over that they are fully booked this week. She wanted me to rent receptors for seven dollars each per month and then go buy others later and then I would of had to call them and have an installer come back. If I would of had more time I would of switched to Shaw but I already have all the channels I want so it would be faster like that.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
OP Offline
N
The check has arrived! My parents will send it to the lawyer in Rimouski from our bank here so it will be our house soon!

Friday we will buy the first furnitures, Monday it will be final, Tuesday we will have the furnitures delivered (and installed!!!!) and Wednesday the satellite will be installed (thats the last thing to take care of...i was able to get 1 hd receiver today and with that number i can get the installation appointment...the 2 others we will buy friday and it will be installed too whether i call to give these numbers or not...im just waiting for my parents to come back to call in case i again catch someone i dont understand).

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Great! Things are starting to look up for you. Awesome. Enjoy that new place.

N
OP Offline
N
Thanks Jana smile!

I just got off the phone with Bell and I will have the installation on the date I wanted plus my parents are back and the money for the house was sent to the laywer so now 100% is perfect.

Now I can finally breathe cool!

N
OP Offline
N
The last things to make the buy legal Monday were done today (faxing legal papers of my parents to the lawyer and the estate agent faxing informations about the house to the insurance agent).

Tomorrow should be exciting and this weekend boring then Monday we get the keys and come back here one more time to sleep then we are going to be installed in our new house Tuesday. To make sure I really have a Bell installator Wednesday I will call to confirm Monday or Tuesday.

Today I was going to change the week to get my waxing done but the next appointment my mom has her face electrolysis too so I kept that November 4 appointment. Tomorrow I will go check out an aesthetician in Rimouski, if they have the three next dates I have in mind for waxing November 4 will be the last time with Valérie as far as waxing goes.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Awesome new keys and a new home. Sounds so exciting.

N
OP Offline
N
It sure does Jana!

N
OP Offline
N
My new house will be soon!

Friday was a hell thanks to my parents, only them can make shopping to furnish a new house without worrying about money hell. I at least got nice things to start with and the sellers (had 4 total) were all especially the first three very nice. The only thing they cannot deliver Tuesday is my bed, at first I thought I would just sleep on my mattress but yesterday I decided against it in case something happens to it while on the floor so today we are going to Matane to shop for a few starting things and I will try to find a folding bed or something like that so I can sleep on until the bed comes which will be on Octber 21 (luck had it that they deliever and install in our sector only on tuedays!!!!).

My dad asked my mom if she wanted her too to sleep there Monday night, they can very well sleep one night on a floor without any bedding just to keep me away from a few hours of sleep then of course whine a lot about how it was awful and they are hurting from it and all that will probably be my fault.

N
OP Offline
N
Today we went to Rimouski (supposed to go to Matane but in the car before going we went with that change since they have more stores).

I got a single bed that inflates (also bought a pump for that) and I will use that until my bed is delivered (will sleep on that downstairs near the gas stove we wont use).

Looks like I will be left alone there tomorrow night. My mom does not want to sleep on the floor but if she sees me too happy about being alone for a while or if she gets to thinking about that tonight that might change.

We got a few starting things today (toilet paper & etc....soap & etc...1 toaster & etc...) plus we went back to Tanguay to get a small retro red radio that also has a CD player.

So tomorrow I am leaving Ste-Florence and the only way I will come back here is to visit Gisele and Toby.

I may have to come back to Amqui at least once for waxing, it all depend if the next dates I want are available where I choosed for my new aesthetician in Rimouski (about 40 minutes away). I saw a nice place for an hair dresser in Mont-Joli (about 10 minutes away) and there too I have to get an appointment (will start with a short hair cut then i will color my hair).

When I will know our postal box I will order my Dermadoctor deodorant.

As for my wardrobe I decided to take 1000$ of my 5000$ for that, with the money my parents owe me it still will be 20000$ so that is still a huge amount of money. I will not spend all that on clothes, the rest will be for if I see things I want right away.

Tuesday we will have our first furniture (minus my bed) delivered.

Wednesday it is the satellite installed.

Thursday my parents have to come here.

Friday I will start to search for a computer and desk at least (if that goes fast i will also start my wardrobe but only if my parents go do something else in the meantime...i will take a long time in that store called Ardene and i dont want them mopping around while i do that).

I want some internet not too long down the road so I may be back here in less than two weeks.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.