Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 34 of 121 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 120 121
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Editing my novel and outlining my next bellaonline article.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
Chimpanzee
Online Content
Chimpanzee
A
mental exercise is always good.

I attended the genealogy roundtable today and conversed.

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Angie,

You are so right. I thought I was doing my brain wrong before the fire with all that internet and television but since then it is much worst. I spend about twelve hours in bed and almost 100% of the time I am sitting down doing nothing when I am up. I did buy a word search book about a week after and it is good for the brain but it sure gets boring just doing that. Today I almost went back to bed a few times. I am afraid tomorrow will be as boring if not more. Monday at least we have to go to our future house for a water test so that will pass the time. My parents just look at the walls and they seem to love it but I cannot do that.

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Nancy, how awful for you. You are a strong person to keep walking during this disaster. I really hope thing work out for you and that you get to live in a safer neighborhood.

Blessings,
Terri J.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Yes indeed Nancy. Many blessings you are a strong person. May your new dwelling be blessed with peace, happiness and safety.

N
N
Thank you both Terri and Jana!

Something new happened today, I will take care of my emails then come back to that post in the stress area.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
You are very welcome.

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Nancy, are you going to get the house you talked about in the nicer neighborhood? Do you have a library near you that you could walk or take a bus to. Just a thought of something you can do.

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Keep it up, Nancy. You are a strong person.

N
N
Terri,

Monday everything will be made legal at a lawyer`s office and we will get the keys then. I will ask Gisele for her sleeping bag so I can spend that night there, like that not only will someone be there in case the furniture we bought today is delivered (and installed too) very early I will have some peace. I will ask for some restaurant before they leave and for breakfast I just have to get some Poptarts or something like that. When we moved here we all slept on the floor and we did not have any food the next day so it is not the end of the world. The Red Cross gave us a few things along with the monetary help and three blankets were given to us so I can use these blankets to make it more comfortable. My parents did not seemed too happy when I told them that but they cannot stay too Monday night because Gisele has only one sleeping bag (when we moved here we put old blankets on the floor then use our bedding...that floor was sooooooo uncomfortable...in the new house it is new flooring so it wont be that bad especially with what i will do to sleep).

As for walking that place is perfect for this. There is a beach with a sea and our street is small. Plus there`s one park not too far.

This weekend I will wash my new towels and bedding (its the only thing we brought with us the rest will be delivered tuesday...wednesday the satellite will be installed) and then try to pass the time as much as I can to get to Monday.

Thanks,

Nancy

Page 34 of 121 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 120 121

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.