Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
N
The man never called back and as far as we know he never sent his report to the insurance company. I had to push my parents in front of Gisele so that they call our estate company and thankfully that report not being faxed to them on the deadline was not a problem. We will go see our insurance agent today to see what is going on.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Good luck with your meeting and getting what you need. All the best.

N
OP Offline
N
Thank you Jana smile!

I let my parents go there without me. Gisele is gone to so I used some of that alone time to watch a few shows. Toby is still here so I am not completely alone and him too, poor him is not feeling too good today and that is why she did not brought him with her and with me here he is not too worried.

N
OP Offline
N
This waiting game is very stressing!

If that report is not received then faxed to where we are buying the house today then this is not going to work; if this is what happens and my parents do not go rent a place big enough for us three by October 7 I will have to spend some or most or all of my 5000$.

I am going crazy here. My parents spend their day looking at the walls and they do not seem at all bothered by this, I cannot live like that at all. Gisele is very nice but she is busy and when she is here her television is always on at channels I do not watch and she goes to bed at 20:00 which is now something I am doing too and I get up more than ten hours later. I would still be stuck with my crazy parents when we move but I would have an exit strategy (IF they pay back the savings they stole from me in 2010...if not then the 5000$ would have to do!!!!).

I hope we receive that call soon and it is excellent news!

N
OP Offline
N
It is all solved!

We will get an higher amount that what we were insured for! The check will be written and sent today so we will get it before October 3 when we will go see the lawyer with the owners of our soon house!

Later they will pay us for everything we will buy for inside the house including our clothes (of course we cannot spend too much!!!).

Now we will have to go to Mont-Joli and sign the paper that was faxed, I do not have to sign anything but I will go just to pass the time smile.

N
OP Offline
N
It is done, the check is now official and we did not have to go to Mont-Joli we did it at our bank!

N
OP Offline
N
Yesterday was a very long and boring and I also felt sick which was probably because since the fire I get to bed very early and get up about twelve hours later then barely do anything all day long not to forget all the stress.

I asked yesterday that we go to Campbellton in New Brunswick which is less than one hour from here but looks like this will not happen. My parents looks like they are having fun sitting all day long and looking at the walls but me it is driving me crazy.

A water test has to be done and the estate agent waited until yesterday to tell us and she could not give us an appointment before 15:30 Monday and the place where it has to be taken probably will be closed so October 3 does not look too good right now to make the buy official. As long as we are in the house October 7 maximum I will be okay.

N
OP Offline
N
The water test was done this afternoon and we then took it straight to the place it is tested. Because it took so long now the date to make the buy legal is Monday instead of Friday. We will get the keys that date but we still have no furniture. The place where we will buy it also delivers and install everything so hopefully we will be able to get it delivered and installed the next day or that day like late afternoon or night. This week I will call Bell to be sure to have them on October 8.

N
OP Offline
N
Our new house is insured.

Now the check has to come tomorrow because Thursday the lawyer who takes care of that transaction wants to have the check for the house if it does not come tomorrow or at best Thursday morning my parents will borrow the money and then repay it back fully when the check will arrive.

Friday we will go buy the first furniture, Monday we make it all legal and can enter the house, Tuesday we get the furniture delievered and installed and Wednesday I have the satellite installed (i will call them today to make sure i can have them that day but it was written in at least 2 places when i called to suspend my account so there should not have any problems there).

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Good deal! I sure hope it all goes really smoothly for you, well as smoothly as something like that can go anyway. Enjoy your new place.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.