logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
OP Offline
A
I've never had this problem and it's definitely throwing me for a loop. My gf and I have been intimate on numerous occasions. I have seen her naked multiple times and she has seen me as well. We have showered together too. My problem is she is extremely modest and will try her hardest to not let me see her fully naked. She hids under the covers, gets in the shower after me, changes in the bathroom and makes me turn around when she gets out of bed. I have tried to accommodate her but I am a very very sexual person. I go crazy for confidence and she has none. She has an awesome body,  is tan and I feel like I should be able to enjoy that if we have sex. When she gets shy and modest it is a huge turn off for me and I literally have to force myself to sleep with her sometimes. I have talked to her about how I feel but she just says she will try. I don't know what to do I actually feel like a jerk every time I bring it up. But I'm fearing that I will eventually lose my attraction towards her as shallow as that sounds. What do I do?

Last edited by asinmylife; 07/24/14 04:43 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Hi, I am kind of confused in what you are saying here, you said you and her took showers together and then you said she gets in the shower after you? Well maybe try taking it slow and stand off a little and see if that helps like your really not interested in away. Maybe try some adult toys, I know some of my friends had same kind of issue and after awhile things came together. They started playing with some toys and it seem to help and then things started getting better for the two of them. Try looking at adam and eve, adult play etc and their are some other places and you can maybe take her to an adult store and look around, try this approach and see what takes place.

All the best,
Rhonda

*New users are not allowed to add any links/urls to their posts!

Last edited by Sadhana ~ Indian Food; 08/05/14 08:58 AM.
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Although adult toys are a great idea, your relationship issue is much deeper.

What attracted you to your gf? Was it her smile? Her sense of humor? You obviously care for her a lot and don't want to let her go but you're frustrated.

Is it only her ultra modesty that frustrates you? What do you do as a couple outside of intimacy? How do you talk to her when you want intimacy?

I do not understand why all these forums have to be so thin skinned, god, I was just trying to help the lady. Everyone that knows about sex issues knows their are places all over the net that sell adult items, Amazon is one of the biggest along with Adam & Eve and Adultplayetc, so I don't see why these forums get their panties in a wad when you try and help someone, I get sick of these forums and No I am not on them everyday, I have a Life.

S
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
S
Well because very simply - these are the rules as clearly spelled out in our TOS, which you agreed to & accepted when you joined as a member of our forums :-)

The rules must apply to everyone equally, no exceptions. Also, your link was deleted primarily because new users are not allowed to add any links in their posts unless they have posted at least 50 clean posts. In addition, it was also not deemed as family friendly due to the nature of its content. The BOL Forums are open to many young teens & we must do our best to keep our forums safe for everybody. You are always welcome to send a private messages to other users :-)

Please review the BellaOnline.com - Forum Guidelines found on your left below the list of channels :-)

THANKS!

Last edited by Sadhana ~ Indian Food; 09/24/14 12:14 PM.

SADHANA GINDE, Indian Food Editor

BellaOnline Training Manager, BellaOnline Forum Admin, BellaOnine FB Admin :-)

Indian Food Website

Dont forget to sign up for the Indian Food Newsletter!
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Your girlfriend may have self esteem issues. If she doesn't want you to see her body, it could be because she feels her body is ugly or she is too fat, even though she may be a size 2. Just keep telling her how beautiful she is and eventually she may feel confident enough to show you her body.

Take a night and offer her a full body massage. Light some candles, especially scented or aroma therapy candles and lead her to the bedroom and tell her you have a surprise for her. Tell her you want to give her a full body massage.

Allow her to get undressed alone and then lie on the bed to cover up with a towel or something that you leave on the bed.

Begin massaging her shoulders and back to make sure is nice and relaxed. Don't mention anything about seeing her naked and do not force the issue about seeing her naked because you could lose her that way.

Give her time and reassure her everyday that she is beautiful and how lucky you are to be with her.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.